Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
TW_Coming-Soon_5.14.2024-6ea7c5665e4ed25634f8.png

looking like a good line up
Every time I think I'm ready to take that leap and buy a PC, Microsoft be like shut up and eat :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t this a bytch I paid $70 for NHL :gucci:

EA's been doing this for a good while, though. With all their sports games, typically by the time the playoffs roll around at the earliest, the game hits the EA Play list/GamePass.

So, it's either drop $70 to play during the season, or wait until the season's damn near over to play.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Ain’t this a bytch I paid $70 for NH-fukkING-L :gucci:

staredown-niisty.gif

I'd say "That's what you get." for buying ANY annual sports series...IN FULL. Especially if you've an edition less than 2 years removed in rotation to.
They always been on sale and lately gamepass been getting Hockey/Baseball in the mix with Basketball being more prevalent on there now. Heck that's the only way I'm playing the KOBE 2k.
I might fukk around and buy it for less than 20 sometime down the line 'cause I done put in so much work with my character, but still. Stop buying these shyts full price. They all going on sale sooner than usual because people NEED to stop falling for the Okey Doke.​

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

staredown-niisty.gif

I'd say "That's what you get." for buying ANY annual sports series...IN FULL. Especially if you've an edition less than 2 years removed in rotation to.
They always been on sale and lately gamepass been getting Hockey/Baseball in the mix with Basketball being more prevalent on there now. Heck that's the only way I'm playing the KOBE 2k.
I might fukk around and buy it for less than 20 sometime down the line 'cause I done put in so much work with my character, but still. Stop buying these shyts full price. They all going on sale sooner than usual because people NEED to stop falling for the Okey Doke.​
No joke. I think Spider-Man 2 is the only game I’ve bought even close to full price in the past few years.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Out of curiosity, do most people here pay month to month?

My 3 year sub expires in July of this year, and not sure I can do the same trick again with the same account. Might just float in and out, depending on how busy I get.
I do that MS rewards thing they got for points, so I generally earn enough points for a free month within a little over a month’s time. So, I’m usually getting two months free from the earned points, then paying for one month after that while my points add back up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Out of curiosity, do most people here pay month to month?

My 3 year sub expires in July of this year, and not sure I can do the same trick again with the same account. Might just float in and out, depending on how busy I get.
3 years of Core converts to 2 of Ultimate.
If you get 3 years of Core on a deal like that you'll pay around $5.40 a month average.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
No joke. I think Spider-Man 2 is the only game I’ve bought even close to full price in the past few years.​

Bombrush Cyberfunk was the last game I bought first day full on but I've got no problem with people buying ANY game at full, even if I don't fukk with the seires....unless it's a sportsgame. Because that Bubble needs popping on purpose because they are literally roster changes with minute changes to gameplay added and lowkey taken away.
Today's sports games are not worth full price in no shape or fashion. NONE.​