Xbox exclusive The Falconer will be 8K at launch

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
everybody in the jungle is free :lolbron:

i'm just glad that i can play this game on the PC.. i thought I was limited to an Xbox..

not bad for Microsoft :ehh:

Nah micro$oft needs to do better and follow sonys footsteps

They need to over charge us for less powerful hardware with weaker features and far less games to play:blessed:

I'm looking forward to this game

Sony stanleys would be too if it was a glorified remaster of an 11 year old game:mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No textures means less taxing on the hardware. This have could easily run at 1080p60 on a XB1. With some downgrades
If this helps you deal with falconeer being 8k then sohh be it :banderas:
They don't say it'll run at 6k or 8k, they're just musing about high resolutions in general.

It is even highlighted that they're focusing on 4k/60 after that statement.

"Why did you choose to focus on 4K and 60fps for The Falconeer?"
Yeah, they was just talking about 8k to hype themselves :sas1:
You and Kid smoove are morons

They asked him what he liked about SOME OF THE FEATURES ABOUT DEVELOPMENT IN GENERAL

He never once said that specific game would run it

You like.... retarded for real breh
WHEN LYING TO ONESELF IS MANDATORY!!! :huhldup:

Let's first showcase when Sony claimed the ps5 could run Gran Turismo sport in 8k and nobody flinched
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/son...ing-on-a-440-inch-8k-screen-at-120fps.676146/

The article, you guys should read the full thing. Only dumbass fanboys twisting English to mean whatever they want...

It's cool if y'all wanna cry a little longer, then say you don't care anyway afterwards :sas2:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Looks empty, like they really used creative non gameplay view angles to cut the trailer. I’ll check it out though.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:mjlol: @ reading that article and coming to the conclusion this game is going to be in 8k

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: @ reading that article and coming to the conclusion this game is going to be in 8k
The audacity of you clowns to laugh like you're absolutely sure. Like I just run up in places all willy nilly vanilli :stopitslime:
I'm the first kat to break this story on the internet right (kinda but not really) I am the only person on top of this. reset/neogaf hasn't clarified, but here I go...

The Falconeer gets Xbox Series X upgrade, hits 4K 60 FPS at minimum

Now that I have more people just make sure to put some respek on my name ya dig :birdman: word to Dusk "fukk yo couch" Golem

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
maaaaan if y'all dont get this damn PS1 Spyro looking shyt out of here where are the adult games lmfaooooo shyt look like wow wow wubzy or some shyt