Xbox exclusive The Falconer will be 8K at launch

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
To everyone saying it's not 8k, I don't know where you people come from, but wherever that is reading is not fundamental there :dahell:
Read the article

He never said the game would be 8k

Stop making threads
Oh yeah...
The other one is 4K… but also 6K and 8K! It’s funny, because when you look at a television, you can always tell you’re looking at a TV, because even on high-quality screens you can see pixels and jagged lines and stuff. But if I run a game at 6K or 8K I can pause the game and it’s like having a piece of art in your living room. It’s so crisp! I think that’s wonderful, and I think players will be blown away by the clarity and crispness of games at higher and higher resolutions
Now why is your bytchass crying over facts in the middle of a Friday night? Lol at you and your c/s'ers
WhEn LyING Is MAnDatorY :russ:
When Lying to oneself is mandatory :ufdup:

Clickbait title:camby:
No, you just heard it here first and you're too stupid to actually read the story. You operate from titles only like a real smart guy...
No its not and nikkas should not be trying to push for 8k cause they still not doing 4k60fps consistently enough.
Yes the fukk we are on Xbox :stop:

Now listen everybody, I get it, I drop shyt before everyone else and you won't believe until the white man's tells you :handshake:

I posted this 12hrs ago, you won't see this thread on neogaf or reset era for another 3/4 hrs after I posted it. Probably got the info from me :francis: but it's all good just admit yall some fukkin clowns (not you Zebruh) who graduated zoolander school for kids who don't read good. 8k at launch bytches :win:
Said no one ever.:hhh:
You seriously never played crimson skies (Xbox exclusive) and so you're ignorant about an entire genre. You'll get plenty of broke one system ever fanboys to cosign you. Congratulations, you played no games but you did play yourself :facepalm:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
"In The Falconeer I don’t use any textures because it makes the art very clean. There’s no grittiness or artifacts or blood-spatter on the screen."

:sas2:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Now listen everybody, I get it, I drop shyt before everyone else and you won't believe until the white man's tells you :handshake:

I stand corrected. :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
"In The Falconeer I don’t use any textures because it makes the art very clean. There’s no grittiness or artifacts or blood-spatter on the screen."

:sas2:
What you guys don't understand is resolution upgrades makes any image look 3D'ish. As written, in 8k it looks like a moving picture. So don't expect high resolution games to be graphically intense. Doesn't need to be, and you can't appreciate it on a 720/1080p cellphone or a 4k set. Basically think of 8k as oled. You'll see it in 4k but you'll really see it in 6&8k.

Future shyt :smugbiden:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Gonna game pass this to try it out on the 8k when it comes out then.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
What you guys don't understand is resolution upgrades makes any image look 3D'ish. As written, in 8k it looks like a moving picture. So don't expect high resolution games to be graphically intense. Doesn't need to be, and you can't appreciate it on a 720/1080p cellphone or a 4k set. Basically think of 8k as oled. You'll see it in 4k but you'll really see it in 6&8k.

Future shyt :smugbiden:

No textures means less taxing on the hardware. This have could easily run at 1080p60 on a XB1. With some downgrades

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They don't say it'll run at 6k or 8k, they're just musing about high resolutions in general.

It is even highlighted that they're focusing on 4k/60 after that statement.

"Why did you choose to focus on 4K and 60fps for The Falconeer?"

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
To everyone saying it's not 8k, I don't know where you people come from, but wherever that is reading is not fundamental there :dahell:

Oh yeah...

Now why is your bytchass crying over facts in the middle of a Friday night? Lol at you and your c/s'ers

When Lying to oneself is mandatory :ufdup:

No, you just heard it here first and you're too stupid to actually read the story. You operate from titles only like a real smart guy...

I posted this 12hrs ago, you won't see this thread on neogaf or reset era for another 3/4 hrs after I posted it. Probably got the info from me :francis: but it's all good just admit yall some fukkin clowns (not you Zebruh) who graduated zoolander school for kids who don't read good. 8k at launch bytches :win:

You seriously never played crimson skies (Xbox exclusive) and so you're ignorant about an entire genre. You'll get plenty of broke one system ever fanboys to cosign you. Congratulations, you played no games but you did play yourself :facepalm:

You and Kid smoove are morons

They asked him what he liked about SOME OF THE FEATURES ABOUT DEVELOPMENT IN GENERAL

He never once said that specific game would run it

You like.... retarded for real breh

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Never heard of this game so I peeped gameplay on youtube.

tenor.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
im a fan so this is a fence post

1. PC people (which I have) are wildin, you arent playing 8k shyt and bums on this site said they dont even own 4k sets yet :russ:
2. difference between 8k and 4k isnt that wild of a jump
3. still impressive none the less
It's a 4x jump in pixels.