Xbox E3 2021 entire lineup supposedly leaked

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
UC4 would've been the goat of the series, if it was paced better. The beginning is kinda annoying and takes a lil while to get started after the cold opening. Also, the game was a lil long in the tooth. I was enjoying everything in the last segments of the game, but kept thinking when is this shyt going to finally end (I also was in a rush to finish games last year, so that only added to my completion anxiety). Due to technology advancements, it has the highest of highs in the series tho. Ionno wtf they did with UC3's control scheme to make it feel a lot looser than the rest of the games and not in a good way. Ending was kinda whatever as well. Definitely the weakest of the quadrology. UC2 is best as its from start to finish hitting on all cylinders and vastly improved over the first game, which I think was a tad underrated and maybe a tad overrated, if that makes any sense, lol! I've still yet to finish Lost Legacy and only just started it last year.

Yeah 4 was kind of whatever for me, graphics aside. It felt like just a necessary capstone to the series which is why i kind of hope its over for a long time. 2 and 3 were my favorite, and thats mostly because it was the first of its kind in terms of big cinematic games. It was a “you had to be there” kind of moment.

I thought LL was way better.

Anyone else remember this commercial? Lol

When it was cool to call games movies

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I got both but let's not act like the Sony first party stuff is that real.

prj9zd9pxy131.jpg

They left out the lack of black characters for games developed in the US.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
first party games have become so fukking overrated to me

xbox has fukking none

nintendo has mario and fukking zelda x 1,000,000

playstation has GOW, ratchet & clank, spider-man

all the other shyt is overrated

3rd party games are the real system sellers

and idgaf what other corny playstation exclusives nikkas is gonna try to run in here and tell me is hot

There's a whole lot you're just casually leaving out my nikka :sas1:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a whole lot you're just casually leaving out my nikka

clearly those games aren’t important to you either bcuz you leaving them out too instead of discussing them and being confident in sharing your preference as I spoke on mine...don’t police my shyt...just say what you like if you really feel strongly about “a whole lot” of these games :sas2:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got both but let's not act like the Sony first party stuff is that real.

prj9zd9pxy131.jpg

They left out the lack of black characters for games developed in the US.
People still push this lie about their 1st party output? I like how they put "social justice themes" as a negative.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So Halo, Gears, Forza?
So you try out second extinction yet?

As opposed to spiderman sequel, lost souls remake, ratchet and clank pt.10, they delayed Gran Turismo, you can't wait for a horizon sequel and a God of war sequel, all you ever talk about is the same old shyt and then you hype up any new game before you ever play it just as long as it's exclusive. MLB the show is some shyt, and so are you :hhh:
first party games have become so fukking overrated to me

xbox has fukking none

nintendo has mario and fukking zelda x 1,000,000

playstation has GOW, ratchet & clank, spider-man

all the other shyt is overrated

3rd party games are the real system sellers

and idgaf what other corny playstation exclusives nikkas is gonna try to run in here and tell me is hot
Xbox will have tons of 1st party games this gen but they'll feel like 3rd party gems. And they'll secure more than a few 3rd party gems as well. This is guaranteed, TBC...
These nikkas dont even know what starfield looks like and they putting all their chips on it lol if thats not high key desperation i really don’t know what is
The fact you feel like some opinions equals all opinions is what exposes you as a fanboy. You might as well call us liberals, and for the record, aren't you excited for a bunch of Sony titles you have no idea what they look like yet? You over here trying to downplay anything Xbox does while you hold onto HOPE Sony will deliver the best gaming experience around. You sir are a hypocrite who makes too many threads Prince John
Dog stop halo is no where near where it was. You can see that on YouTube , twitch etc. halo 9 on the Xbox isn’t changing anything
Imagine going to YouTube or twitch to gauge how many gamers are playing Halo :mindblown:

You youngins are fukking weirdos, this nikka right here clearly will never intersect with a woman that he didn't meet virtually. I'm telling you coli, INVEST IN FLESH LIGHTS :francis: