Xbox E3 2021 entire lineup supposedly leaked

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i dont know if its just the way shyt goes but i really thought xbox was going to be on top the western rpg genre

the bethesda acquisition ties mad nicely with fable, and i would have thought they’d go harder to secure disco elysium exclusive

maybe im misjudging their brand but that seems wide open now that they have bethesda and playstation is so heavy on eastern rpgs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i dont know if its just the way shyt goes but i really thought xbox was going to be on top the western rpg genre

the bethesda acquisition ties mad nicely with fable, and i would have thought they’d go harder to secure disco elysium exclusive

maybe im misjudging their brand but that seems wide open now that they have bethesda and playstation is so heavy on eastern rpgs

My most anticipated western RPG is still Baldurs Gate 3. I’ve played DOS2, 3 times.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My most anticipated western RPG is still Baldurs Gate 3. I’ve played DOS2, 3 times.

You can go play that Early Access on the cloud platform you tried to claim was "dead" a few posts ago:ehh:

They're poised to be able to drop a AAA western RPG every year with their studio lineup. Starfield, Avowed, Fable reboot, inXile's new project, then there's Elder Scrolls coming after all that:wow: Wouldn't be surprised if Obsidian dropped an Outer Worlds 2 later down the line as well.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
it’s literally the same 3 cats who really get weird on here if you not fascinated with the same playstation games they are...I’m just “waiting” for @Grand Conde
Imagine calling yourself a gamer then criticizing others for being excited about different games than the one's you're playing:mjlol:

Some of these dudes real favorite game is StanWars Infinite: Talking shyt to Strangers, aka @Gizmo_Duck 's most beloved GaaS series:wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Bethesda is great, but we all know there's usually a several year gap between their big RPG's

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can go play that Early Access on the cloud platform you tried to claim was "dead" a few posts ago:ehh:

They're poised to be able to drop a AAA western RPG every year with their studio lineup. Starfield, Avowed, Fable reboot, inXile's new project, then there's Elder Scrolls coming after all that:wow: Wouldn't be surprised if Obsidian dropped an Outer Worlds 2 later down the line as well.

I don’t play early access games, aside from cyberpunk

Daps
TLOU2 is dope so far...1 was absolutely overrated...uncharted series is overrated...4 started off great tho...anyway I clearly emboldened/underlined to me so I don’t care to argue the point much bcuz dudes feel I have to agree with their gaming interests
I think the story of TLOU is executed better than TLOU2. Nothing feels forced. In terms of gameplay, I think TLOU had more variety in terms of gameplay but in terms of combat and gameplay mechanics TLOU2 >>>> TLOU. TLOU2 was an incredible ride on the first play through. The ending is still :mjlol:

ND really wasting time and resources remaking TLOU. Maybe they are working on a TLOU2 PS5 upgrade and are going to release a TLOU/TLOU2/Factions 2 mega bundle :yeshrug:.
If ND is really remaking TLOU :mjlol:, I hope they don't try to alter the story or do something weird like use the HBO actors as character models for the game :mjlol:. Maybe they introduce new storylines like Joel and Tommy's brutal past, Tommy's perspective, new characters, etc.
Either way playing as Joel with TLOU2's combat and fluid mechanics would be dope
Their new game is definitely sci fi and is Savage Starlight. They tease it too much and we saw it in TLOU2.
All the different characters and powers makes me think it might be a sci fi action RPG

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m sorry forza is a niche game and people stopped playing halo in like 2008

False :russ: just because you stop playing don't mean everybody else. The shyt was the top played game on PC and is still played on consoles.

Halo 5 the worst one sold close to 6 to 7 mill

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t play early access games, aside from cyberpunk

There's a lot of games you like to talk about but don't play
200.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TLOU2 is dope so far...1 was absolutely overrated...uncharted series is overrated...4 started off great tho...anyway I clearly emboldened/underlined to me so I don’t care to argue the point much bcuz dudes feel I have to agree with their gaming interests
I LOVED the Uncharted series. I hated UC1 when I FIRST played it but then after I got my PS3 I ended up really enjoying it. UC2 was like the peak of the series for me. I put in hundreds of hours into the MP and played the campaign prolly like 5 times over.

UC3 was kind of trash. I played it a lot since the MP was okay but it was a step down.

UC4 was ight, the graphics were insane at times but there were some parts that were a bit boring :snooze: The MP wasn't as good as the previous ones so it disappointed.

UC:TLL was nice. It was short and reminded me a bit of UC2 in terms of set pieces.

TLOU1 was crazy. I didn't find it overrated. Heck, the MP was underrated imo. Really intense when you're in a good match. It would get me pumped like a good match in Gears.

Other than that though I'll leave the rest to @Grand Conde to scold you for not liking these games as much.
*runs out of thread*

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
False :russ: just because you stop playing don't mean everybody else. The shyt was the top played game on PC and is still played on consoles.

Halo 5 the worst one sold close to 6 to 7 mill
Dog stop halo is no where near where it was. You can see that on YouTube , twitch etc. halo 9 on the Xbox isn’t changing anything

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVED the Uncharted series. I hated UC1 when I FIRST played it but then after I got my PS3 I ended up really enjoying it. UC2 was like the peak of the series for me. I put in hundreds of hours into the MP and played the campaign prolly like 5 times over.

UC3 was kind of trash. I played it a lot since the MP was okay but it was a step down.

UC4 was ight, the graphics were insane at times but there were some parts that were a bit boring :snooze: The MP wasn't as good as the previous ones so it disappointed.

UC:TLL was nice. It was short and reminded me a bit of UC2 in terms of set pieces.

TLOU1 was crazy. I didn't find it overrated. Heck, the MP was underrated imo. Really intense when you're in a good match. It would get me pumped like a good match in Gears.

Other than that though I'll leave the rest to @Grand Conde to scold you for not liking these games as much.
*runs out of thread*

UC4 would've been the goat of the series, if it was paced better. The beginning is kinda annoying and takes a lil while to get started after the cold opening. Also, the game was a lil long in the tooth. I was enjoying everything in the last segments of the game, but kept thinking when is this shyt going to finally end (I also was in a rush to finish games last year, so that only added to my completion anxiety). Due to technology advancements, it has the highest of highs in the series tho. Ionno wtf they did with UC3's control scheme to make it feel a lot looser than the rest of the games and not in a good way. Ending was kinda whatever as well. Definitely the weakest of the quadrology. UC2 is best as its from start to finish hitting on all cylinders and vastly improved over the first game, which I think was a tad underrated and maybe a tad overrated, if that makes any sense, lol! I've still yet to finish Lost Legacy and only just started it last year.