Xbox Developer_Direct (Redfall, Forza Motorsport, Minecraft Legends, The Elder Scrolls Online) (January 25, 2023 at 3PM EST)

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
giphy.gif

GP ARE YA WITH ME!?!? :wow::blessed:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A+ presentation
B+ overall

The B is because they were light on real details for a couple of games.

Good way for them to start 2023, I hope they continue with this momentum and deliver the games this year. Playstation needs competition.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
@CoolinInTheCut Since you're talking trash and whatever, want to bet? I already have several ban bets going, IDGAF. One moth says this is an 75 or better Metacritic game. Sup?

Above 75? Lmao clearly you're not too confident in this game yourself :mjgrin:

If the game is good, more power to the xbrehs. Probably gonna do mid to low 80s from how it looks + pity points from critics since bots been starving.

shyt isnt for me and thats cause I've played millions of co-op shooters from Left 4 Dead to Killing Floor to GTFO recently. This game didnt look too unique.

Forza looked more up my alley, but I already got GT7 and ACC (on PC) for sim racing.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They hit a homerun with this format and presentation. :whew:

Hi-Fi rush trending number 1 in the US. Didn't even know the game existed two days ago.

Clown In The Cut in here mad. :youngsabo:

I dont think you qualified to call anyone a clown with an Xbox in your profile banner. Respectfully. :heh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Above 75? Lmao clearly you're not too confident in this game yourself :mjgrin:

If the game is good, more power to the xbrehs. Probably gonna do mid to low 80s from how it looks + pity points from critics since bots been starving.

shyt isnt for me and thats cause I've played millions of co-op shooters from Left 4 Dead to Killing Floor to GTFO recently. This game didnt look too unique.

Forza looked more up my alley, but I already got GT7 and ACC (on PC) for sim racing.
Pity points? For an Xbox game? Yeah, okay. If you're scared, say you're scared.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Pity points? For an Xbox game?

Halo Infinite

Yeah, okay. If you're scared, say you're scared.

"Above 75" tells a different story here. :mjgrin:

I didn't know I lived rent free in yall heads like that, but I really dont gaf. I already took a step back from this forum and only came back for Forspoken and Dead Space reviews and probably gonna dip again until Hogwartz comes out.

So don't stress over a lopsided bet, I'll be gone anyways lol.