Xbox Developer_Direct (Redfall, Forza Motorsport, Minecraft Legends, The Elder Scrolls Online) (January 25, 2023 at 3PM EST)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only about three months away. :ehh:

What does that mean for Starfield, though? Do they want to give Redfall more than a month to breath?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I can see why they told people to chill with the expectations. There were a few good titles, Redfall looks good but I very rarely play 1st person shooters. Pretty much your average presentation.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew forza wasn’t dropping first half

Yeah, at first I thought maybe it was a case of holding the date for later, but if Redfall is out in May, we'd assume they give the game a month on either side to build hype and just have some legs, it doesn't really leave room for Forza in the first half.

Little disappointing, honestly.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Redfall looks like a weird mix of subgenres the same way Deathloop did. I'm liking this.

Yeah, deathloop is like... FPS + roguelike + stealth

Redfall is FPS + Co-op + RPG + ???

No complaints from me :ehh:

Only about three months away. :ehh:

What does that mean for Starfield, though? Do they want to give Redfall more than a month to breath?

Well starfield was already supposed to be out and marinating right now, but they promised redfall in the summer, and they delayed starfield, so there's no choice but for overlap it seems

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it means that Starfield will be ready when it’s ready.

I'm a fan of launching games then they're ready, but "ready when it's ready" is a crazy approach to take after having given it a release date previously, followed by a whole half of a year it was supposed to release in.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Redfall almost lost me until the multiplayer....it looked chaotic and fun as hell :obama:

I shall also partake in this HiFi Rush thingamajig :patrice: