Xbox CEO Phil Spencer on reviving old Activision games

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Uno momentos

I'm glad you went back and finished Returnal for a while there I thought you were the tin man with no heart :obama:

Strange that posted your response in a separate thread and you made your PSN profile private since the last time we had this discussion tho:patrice:

I'm pushing Peace in 2022 so I won't press you on it, ggs
full

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I'm picturing one big Mascots Crossover Universe of reboots, you could even use Blinx to multiverse it.

Blinx Banjo Crash Spyro maybe introduce some new characters along the way that could get games of their own.

:ehh:

Blinx could play a similar role to Dr. Strange, the rest of the Timesweepers could be equivalent to Green Lanterns or GOTG. Blinx would be your space platformer. Maybe even take some cues from Star Fox.

Spyro is an easy analog for Asgard and Thor, no much to do.

My boldest reimagination would be a Tony Stark and Deadpool inspired take on a variant Conker. You can keep the wit and humor but the setting would change to a modern cityscape. Full comicbook superhero Conker.

I'm not sure how I'd fit Banjo-Kazooie and Crash in just yet. You can't take huge liberties changing their stories just to fit a shared universe but the right thread can be found.

Blinx and Conker would be enough to get started. Minor characters could get DLC's to fill in gaps, advance the storied and generally hold fans over between games.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i was complete butt at starcraft 2. my strategy sucked. i quit after like a week. id give it another shot on gamepass