Xbox Anaconda and Lockheart specs rumors

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You'd think with all the exclusives Sony stans yap about they'd spend more time playing them instead of worrying about what Xbox is doing

Facts. It took me the better part of 2 days to download all the updates when I bought modern warfare. That's just unacceptable
Damn u using dial up my guy?:mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
The xbox one threw me off, weak console and lack of games + they didnt show anything promising last E3. im good:yeshrug:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
As long as Sony’s system is equal in power to the Xbox they’ll win. Their exclusives alone plus Europe and Japan will ensure that. Microsoft has never won a single console generation despite always having the most powerful console and this will be no different.

Yeah, but the prices will be the MAJOR thing on this reveal. So far I'm hearing these companies are taking some big time losses to make it cheap. I wanna see how far they're willing to go.

I don't really remember but I'm hearing out of the gate Sony had a more powerful and cheaper console when it came to the PS4/Xbox1 gen? Which helped them a lot.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Opinion.....and yet still sold less consoles. and it's gotten worse since. :francis:

It took PS3 after the console cycle to past it in sales and Microsoft was leading when it mattered the most.

360 was that shyt and everybody and they momma had one. PS3 was as popular shyt majority of PS4 heads were Xbots

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, but the prices will be the MAJOR thing on this reveal. So far I'm hearing these companies are taking some big time losses to make it cheap. I wanna see how far they're willing to go.

I don't really remember but I'm hearing out of the gate Sony had a more powerful and cheaper console when it came to the PS4/Xbox1 gen? Which helped them a lot.

Yup. Coming out at the same time really allowed cats to see the difference between both. Will be the same again, but Sony has huge momentum and people know they have good exclusives.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It took PS3 after the console cycle to past it in sales and Microsoft was leading when it mattered the most.

360 was that shyt and everybody and they momma had one. PS3 was as popular shyt majority of PS4 heads were Xbots

No it wasn't. A simple google will show that.

Fact of the matter is MS has never won a gen in sales, not the OG Xbox, not the 360, and not this one. But don't stop believing.... :troll:

and for the record, the majority of 360 heads were PS2 owners aka still the GOAT system. :whistle: