Xbox Anaconda and Lockheart specs rumors

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dont care. Switch success shows people dont care that much about graphics, as much as they do about actual good games. Xbox is pathetic, and so is that fakkit Phil Spencer.
Xbox is covering both angles tho, they got the best graphics thanks to the power of the xb1x and they have a bunch of gameplay focused titles that don't get talked about here because real gaming isn't what's popular. Sheep gaming is (to the point the top streamer is a weirdo with green hair looking drugged out)

Gamepass has a bunch of titles that are switch worthy. My biggest issue with switch as a platform is they OFTEN get xbox games a year later, at full price, looks worse, but Nintendo gamers on here hype up like it's a classic. Hollow knight for instance is a decent title. Im not paying full price for it but it's cool. $1 for gamepass vs $35 today at best buy for switch. Regardless, my point is there are too many games you haven't played to condemn a system. That goes for most people...
fukk all the specs speculation, what games do we have to look forward to? Aside from Halo Infinite.
Well sir, 99% of games come out on Sony/ xbox/ pc so im not sure what you're talking. They had great exclusives but you didn't care to play them. You did name halo but literally every xbox hater names halo even tho they don't like or play halo. Halo is hated more than it's loved around here, but when blindly talking shyt y'all name it like it's good or something (it is) but you wouldn't know.

You might wanna stop that next gen my nikka :ufdup:
After three fukking consoles, you’d think these morons would’ve realised by now power isn’t everything. The PS4 didn’t sell over a hundred million consoles because of “power”
I hear you, but you're lying. This gen the ps4 took and maintained the early lead because it was more powerful and Sony gamers claimed kinect spies on you. (Like a Sony gamer can talk about security :bryan:)

Then every topic at the time was about how you could see more lines, or that certain games only ran at 900p? Ryse did, huge issue according to people like yourself. Last gen, Sony lied about ps3 being more powerful and that lie kept it around but it was weaker and Sony lost. Now both companies are gunning for that, it's why the one x was created. Don't matter if you don't see this tho...
Wheres the games
For $1 you get access to 250 games via gamepass, every category covered so if that isn't good enough for ya then the problem is you :ufdup:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
ezgif-6-29714d4c892a.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
if Lockhart is on PS5 level or even slightly below for 399 in CAD. Sony LAWST imo.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You'd think with all the exclusives Sony stans yap about they'd spend more time playing them instead of worrying about what Xbox is doing

The real star here is how we'll be able to play the xcloud streaming version of the game while waiting for the local files to download
Facts. It took me the better part of 2 days to download all the updates when I bought modern warfare. That's just unacceptable

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if Lockhart is on PS5 level or even slightly below for 399 in CAD. Sony LAWST imo.
As long as Sony’s system is equal in power to the Xbox they’ll win. Their exclusives alone plus Europe and Japan will ensure that. Microsoft has never won a single console generation despite always having the most powerful console and this will be no different.