X-Men: The Animated Series Revived for Disney+

Daps
That series as a whole did not age well and only specific arc or 2 part episodes actually hold up.

:hhh: nicca please.

The Asteroid M episode. Magneto rising from the ashes and raining terror down on Asteroid M while using his magnetism power to amplify his voice and shake the whole asteroid as he ruthlessly hunted down Cortez?

The traitor episode. Bishop comes from the future with amnesia, fingers Gambit for the traitor, winds up getting babysat by Wolverine.

The Apocalypse virus episode that turned into a battle Royale. X Men vs Bishop vs Cable vs the Friends of Humanity vs Apocalypse. Wolverine getting kidnapped by Cable and infected with the virus on purpose so his healing factor would come up with a cure.

The End of Time episode where Apocalypse captures all the psychics. Another battle Royale episode where it's X Men vs Magneto vs Psylocke vs Sabretooth vs Apocalypse.

The Juggernauts first appearance where he just running down on any and everybody. Beat the hell out the X Men till they figured out how to get his damn helmet off so Jean could hit him with the telepathic whammy.

The Shiar Empire episode where everybody meets up on Muir Island and another battle Royale ensues. Banshee vs the X Men vs Gladiator vs Juggernaut vs everybody else.

The Dark Phoenix episode when the hell fire club is holding everybody captive and Wolverine breaks in and well... nuff said.

The Savage Land episode where Morph comes back and lures everybody there so Sinister can get his hands on Scott and Jean and none of the mutants have their power and Xavier can walk again.

I can do this all day, breh.

Like I said, NICCA PLEASE :hhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:francis:
shyt was cool back in the day though. People forget we had an animated MCU. This series tied into Spiderman, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, and the Avengers cartoon series. Obviously only the spiderman and xmen did well but still. They were the precurser to the mcu. dope era

You could make the valid argument that the MCU has hurt the TV animated side of things and they haven't been the same since. The last best animated series that Marvel has had was Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes and that was before they completely revamped the show in the middle of season 2.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:hhh: nicca please.

The Asteroid M episode. Magneto rising from the ashes and raining terror down on Asteroid M while using his magnetism power to amplify his voice and shake the whole asteroid as he ruthlessly hunted down Cortez?

The traitor episode. Bishop comes from the future with amnesia, fingers Gambit for the traitor, winds up getting babysat by Wolverine.

The Apocalypse virus episode that turned into a battle Royale. X Men vs Bishop vs Cable vs the Friends of Humanity vs Apocalypse. Wolverine getting kidnapped by Cable and infected with the virus on purpose so his healing factor would come up with a cure.

The End of Time episode where Apocalypse captures all the psychics. Another battle Royale episode where it's X Men vs Magneto vs Psylocke vs Sabretooth vs Apocalypse.

The Juggernauts first appearance where he just running down on any and everybody. Beat the hell out the X Men till they figured out how to get his damn helmet off so Jean could hit him with the telepathic whammy.

The Shiar Empire episode where everybody meets up on Muir Island and another battle Royale ensues. Banshee vs the X Men vs Gladiator vs Juggernaut vs everybody else.

The Dark Phoenix episode when the hell fire club is holding everybody captive and Wolverine breaks in and well... nuff said.

The Savage Land episode where Morph comes back and lures everybody there so Sinister can get his hands on Scott and Jean and none of the mutants have their power and Xavier can walk again.

I can do this all day, breh.

Like I said, NICCA PLEASE :hhh:
Breh there's no point in arguing, these nikkas on some other time.

Get to the fukkery :damn:
f6a628ce960fefdae85834e64bcaa960.gif

Daps
Breh there's no point in arguing, these nikkas on some other time.

Get to the fukkery :damn:
f6a628ce960fefdae85834e64bcaa960.gif

Breh these folks gotta be too young to have watched this airing live. When we were growing up, the X Men series was considered to be so good that even adults was watching. My parents watched it with me sometimes and my friends parents even watched it with them.

These fools is crazy

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Anything about the original that wound up being great was completely accidental. With corporate meddling involved now...?

:francis:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ive taken notice of marvels corporate synergy over the past 10 years and i see every property is now connected to another property and foreshadows what they got cooking up next

example: Marvel ultimate Alliance 3 story did a version of the infinity saga and ended with the formation of the Multiverse-which is the focal point going forward in the MCU
then the Shadow of Doom DLC which intro'd the fantastic 4 and doom took it even further and also had you fight......Tiamat the celestial!!!- who just showed up in the new eternals movie

pay attention to these things....marvel gives hints like that alot

and this tells me that Xmen are on the horizon......

also im watching that new midnight sons game...because i have a feeling Ghost rider and/or Wolverine gonna show up in the new Blade movie

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i have a feeling Ghost rider and/or Wolverine gonna show up in the new Blade movie
If they introduce Wolverine before the X-Men or mutants in general, you might as well shut down your internet for a few days or the angst might actually overpower you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on the fence. Loved the cartoon growing up, but looking back on it today, Nightcrawler and Colossus should have been regulars. On top of that, modern Marvel isn’t what it was in the Jim Shooter days.

Unpopular opinion: The late 70s/early 80s Chris Claremont era of the comics was the real high point of the series, not the 90s. Most of the really classic stories came from that late 70s/early 80s era. (The Phoenix/Dark Phoenix sagas, Days of Future Past, God Loves Man Kills, Wolverine in Japan, the New Mutants, the Morlock Massacre, etc.)

A cartoon series with Paul Smith’s art style would be goated :banderas:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Even back then it was neutered :martin:How many jokes have been made on here about Wolverine not using his claws if a robot isn't present? The themes and what the xmen represent should be a primary focus. Will Disney allow actual violence? Young Justice s1 and 2 should be the mark they try to hit for now.
Can’t just have the main dude running around murdering everyone, now Spider-Man…he didn’t even punch anyone