The GOAT back
giphy.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even back then it was neutered :martin:How many jokes have been made on here about Wolverine not using his claws if a robot isn't present? The themes and what the xmen represent should be a primary focus. Will Disney allow actual violence? Young Justice s1 and 2 should be the mark they try to hit for now.

As the seasons went on, you can definitely tell the show had become neutered and that they were were being restricted in what they could and couldn't do. That's more than likely not going to change especially being on Disney+ as well as the fact that they may not want certain characters and storylines in the show to overlook whatever they do via film. It's the exact issue with DC and what they've done for years.

If you're going to do the show, then have no restrictions on the characters and don't turn into a Young Justice Season 3 and 4.

Daps
Even back then it was neutered :martin:How many jokes have been made on here about Wolverine not using his claws if a robot isn't present? The themes and what the xmen represent should be a primary focus. Will Disney allow actual violence? Young Justice s1 and 2 should be the mark they try to hit for now.

It was still a great cartoon without the violence.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why would they revive this series and use different animation? They probably keeping the og style.

That type of OG style animation is rather expensive and time consuming. It's also out of date as well as which is why you're seeing OG animated shows coming back with new looks.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It was still a great cartoon without the violence.
Yeah, i didn't actually notice wolverine never cut any living people until i rewatched it later as an adult. I mostly enjoyed that they adapted alot of comicbook arc direct from the pages with minor cast changes usually.
Today's x-men cartoons don't seem to have shyt to do with the comic outside a few references here and there

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That type of OG style animation is rather expensive and time consuming. It's also out of date as well as which is why you're seeing OG animated shows coming back with new looks.
If it doesn't look anything like the og show, then to me it's just another x-men series. not a revival. basically they just annouced that they bringing back voice actors in that case and 90s era costumes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Which why I say don't get your hopes and set yourself up for disappointment.
:francis:
shyt was cool back in the day though. People forget we had an animated MCU. This series tied into Spiderman, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, and the Avengers cartoon series. Obviously only the spiderman and xmen did well but still. They were the precurser to the mcu. dope era