‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"It's time we build a new world" :demonic:

"I'm not asking for permission" :birdman:

Hellfire Club leveling up :blessed:. We saw the heel turns coming, but it does set up a nice divide for next season :ehh:. Hellfire jacked 2 of the people with the best powers too :mjgrin:, Marcos and Thunderbird better hope they can rescue some new recruits.

I'm curious to see what Agent Turner plans to do on his own, without the aid of the agency :lupe:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Andy showed signs of turning brotherhood all throughout the season
Yeah, it's been him and Polaris that were edging closer and closer to their side.

You thought Andy turned a corner when he refused to use powers in the lab but was just a pump fake. He's about to become one of the illest in the series.

Lorna merking the Senator and Dr. Campbell rolling in with the new jacket had me like :wow:

Agent Turner finally snapped, dude ain't about cashing those Government cheques anymore.

I'm ready for the next episode :whoo:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Andy switched sides like Hogan
wP4Lw1j.gif

:russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"It's time we build a new world" :demonic:

"I'm not asking for permission" :birdman:

Hellfire Club leveling up :blessed:. We saw the heel turns coming, but it does set up a nice divide for next season :ehh:. Hellfire jacked 2 of the people with the best powers too :mjgrin:, Marcos and Thunderbird better hope they can rescue some new recruits.

I'm curious to see what Agent Turner plans to do on his own, without the aid of the agency :lupe:
Andy and his sister are the most OP in this series:patrice:Granted they have Lorna who can do all types of fukkery and cuckoos have no problem messing with your head:whoa::damn:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wooooow...Just watched it...What a wonderful damn finale. Lorna's soul twisting..the build to it...it was like the "I, Magneto" Claremont classic book came to life. Excellence. What a beautifully executed heel turn and now she is queen. The way it was always MEANT TO BE

I wished the Strucker girl turned heel over the boy but it was not to be.

The Frost girls contined to be interesting but quickly backed down when Lorna had to check them in the car...hahaha

This exceeded my expectations..I love when that POV character has that Michael Corleone moment like Lorna did. And it was just and had to be done because in the end, it's US or them:yes:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Well damn they came thru and snatched all the strong mutants (well except the hacker chick) :leon:....think everybody knew Andy disloyal ass would leave his fam (prolly woulda slapped his mom if she woulda grabbed at him :hhh:) and the fact that Polaris is the seed of magneto automatically let u know she was dipping at some point. It was still a nice lil ending tho. I will say the resistance just needs a few new mutants to balance it out. Fire hands poe and thunderbird are still pretty strong and if blink masters her powers she'd Be a legit problem. Just need a couple more attacking type mutants instead of all the defensive ones they have. Somebody give Lorna a sandwich or two by next season too

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
“There’s nothing noble about struggle, Marcos,” Polaris interrupts, “and sacrifice is just a pretty name for losing. […] The Mutant Underground is dying. That world, where we don’t have to hide — that we’ve always talked about — I want to build that, for all of us, for my baby.” But Lorna and Esme didn’t travel all of that way for speeches; they know precisely who they want: Fade, Sage and a couple of others, including Andy Strucker, who’s long bristled at pleas for peaceful solutions in the growing conflict with humans.