‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I be noticing the chick that play the daughter jiggling too much brehs....find myself going "mmm :takedat" and "damn :noah:" out loud every time she run or do any movement whatsoever. Bish too fine :damn:

Yeah I was saying three same shyt yesterday. Again until that age is stamped and certified I can’t indulge. She’s too bad smh:sitdown:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You know what I’m noticing on here too...they making all the black people villains or a$$holes. The black inmate being a shot caller in prison, the doctor warning the stupid ass mother to beware of mutants, that bytch ass security gloating saying “What a waste” when ol girl broke down the door and her nose started bleeding. Them randomly throwing a black guy in the neighborhood mob and him eggin the guy to break in his house to get the mutants and the main agent being the one after everybody....Im not sure I like this shyt yet.

Edit:
Meanwhile every other ethnicity is being made heroes or being oppressed and the whites family with the blonde daughter and teenage being the most oppressed and traumatized behind this shyt..Hell they even tried to make the mother with the kid in the van some victims....I see you Fox
Well got damn:beli: :dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polaris aint playing. imagine how hard she would go if she wasn't pregnant.

Polaris was always sexy to me from the comics so seeing her live in action is straight :takedat:
To me.

And i thought the pregnancy was aborted with that punt kick in prison back in episode 1? No was she still carrying a baby after all the shyt ger fragile ass went thru in the bing

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Polaris was always sexy to me from the comics so seeing her live in action is straight :takedat:
To me.

And i thought the pregnancy was aborted with that punt kick in prison back in episode 1? No was she still carrying a baby after all the shyt ger fragile ass went thru in the bing
I figured if she lost the baby, they would have mentioned it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This show is amazing brehs. Episode one was crazy for a pilot.

X-MEN and Brotherhood name drops
:gladbron:

Fall of the Mutants references
:whoo:

Operation Zero Tolerance references
:whoo:

An X-MEN fan's dream.

Bill from True Blood:banderas:

Everytime the mom pops up I'm always yelling bytch
:what:

Ayo where's the sticky though?

And are they saying Stryker or Stucker?

It sounds like both.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I be noticing the chick that play the daughter jiggling too much brehs....find myself going "mmm :takedat" and "damn :noah:" out loud every time she run or do any movement whatsoever. Bish too fine :damn:
Lol I feel like she's way to adult looking to be playing a teen.

It's mad jarring, and she looks pretty thick to be a white young woman in Hollywood.

It's all very confusing. She's needs a young brother in her life :mjpls:

Jaden where you at

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Lol I feel like she's way to adult looking to be playing a teen.

It's mad jarring, and she looks pretty thick to be a white young woman in Hollywood.

It's all very confusing. She's needs a young brother in her life :mjpls:

Jaden where you at
This has been the case since she was on Gotham sadly :francis:....the fact that her parents let her do all these "sexy" photo shoots while only being 15-16 is jarring as well. She 18 now tho soooooo :manny::shaq:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
She got more ass than I initially thought
11849351_858765407534563_2107113714_n.jpg

15877041_947250625376769_6373116041400156160_n.jpg

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This show is good, but I better see some X-men with ridiculous costumes and destructive powers show up:dame: