‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Haven't gotten around to watching this yet but I need to know a few things real quick brehs

Is it as good as Leigon?

If not is it still worth watching if I like things like The Flash/Supergirl/Arrow?
It’s almost as good as Legion, better than Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I be noticing the chick that play the daughter jiggling too much brehs....find myself going "mmm :takedat" and "damn :noah:" out loud every time she run or do any movement whatsoever. Bish too fine :damn:

:ehh:
1080full-natalie-alyn-lind.jpg

FFKltdy.jpg

1054078-a.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The show does a really good job with tension and building stakes :ehh:. Each episode has had at least a moment or two that had me :whew:

The assault on the prison bus was that moment this week. I was surprised they were united so quickly, but I'm glad it happened.

When Polaris took the screw out of the dad after they got their powers back :banderas:

Red Head just needs to be honest with Blink, before she finds Blink slipping into Johnny's room late at night :mjgrin:

Marcos got Polaris back, but he's in debt to the Cartel now :wow:

Those combo mutant powers :ohhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I be noticing the chick that play the daughter jiggling too much brehs....find myself going "mmm :takedat" and "damn :noah:" out loud every time she run or do any movement whatsoever. Bish too fine :damn:
Every shirt or jacket she wears has one strap or sleeve hanging exposing her shoulder and a fitted shirt.
Feel like some Michael Bay shyt when she has scenes. Tight pants and boots with a halter top on and jacket one shoulder exposed and pouting. I said back on the first episode that they were sexualizing her character to death. Now it’s so damn obvious they might as well have her running around in a bikini.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Every shirt or jacket she wears has one strap or sleeve hanging exposing her shoulder and a fitted shirt.
Feel like some Michael Bay shyt when she has scenes. Tight pants and boots with a halter top on and jacket one shoulder exposed and pouting. I said back on the first episode that they were sexualizing her character to death. Now it’s so damn obvious they might as well have her running around in a bikini.
And I'd have no problem with it :mjgrin:....they cast that bad bish for a reason and we all know it. Keep her jigglin :takedat: