X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
He lost a bet so he's my bytch for a while

:mjpls:

Can you not use my avatar. It's irritating me

I figured I could just talk to you like a man and appeal to your sense of reason instead of taking things to another level.

So can you not use my avatar. I don't like that. :ld:

What I want is you to change that avatar. Is that something you're gonna do or not?

<computes>
:ohhh:

Thankfully for me youre a dikk riding attention starved faggit with ADD so it won't be long before you're on someone else's dikk looking for attention from them. This will all iron itself out naturally.

@Kamikaze Revy I'm a need some rep for taking this faggit ass curse off you.

O I'm a feed you boy don't worry. Give you all the attention you need :blessed:

Look at this nikka BEG and CRY :bryan:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trailer tomorrow :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

About time... this and Civil War was supposed to be attached to Star Wars.. and Civil War leaked almost 2 weeks ago.. had my thinking somebody was lying.... I was searching the web daily for a XMEN leak...
see everybody back in this thread tomorrow ...

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
About time... this and Civil War was supposed to be attached to Star Wars.. and Civil War leaked almost 2 weeks ago.. had my thinking somebody was lying.... I was searching the web daily for a XMEN leak...
see everybody back in this thread tomorrow ...

Are you fukking stupid? Civil war trailer didn't "leak". It got officially released.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Are you fukking stupid? Civil war trailer didn't "leak". It got officially released.

Leaked .. official..... it doesnt matter.. you know the point i was trynna make... It was stated it would premier attached to TFA and it was out 3 weeks before TFA...

why am I fukking stupid? all you had to say was i had it wrong or incorrect it didnt leak it was official... anyway...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hope its good they really better bring the thunder..... :mjcry:
Trash

x-men-apocalypse-empire-pics-lead.jpg

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Leaked .. official..... it doesnt matter.. you know the point i was trynna make... It was stated it would premier attached to TFA and it was out 3 weeks before TFA...

why am I fukking stupid? all you had to say was i had it wrong or incorrect it didnt leak it was official... anyway...
:mjlol: I'm not going to go in on you like breh did but these days when a trailer is said to premiere with a movie it basically means it will appear in theatres first with that movie. All trailers pretty much debut online first before appearing in front of a movie.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: I'm not going to go in on you like breh did but these days when a trailer is said to premiere with a movie it basically means it will appear in theatres first with that movie. All trailers pretty much debut online first before appearing in front of a movie.

I agree with what you're saying and I know what youre saying.. only point i was trynna make was its about time. Since both xmen and Cap were set to premiere with TFA... I was just saying its about time xmen is out since cap debuted over a week ago.

Maybe my choice of words..maybe my old man sense of humor in how i worded my comment.. but if you read it you couldve gotten the jest of what i was saying