X-Men '97

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's talking about "credit"? Like I said, many people are hyping DeMayo up to be some "genius" when that's not really the case.

He did OK
and had some good ideas, but failed on a few things. Some people are acting as if the show will be "trash" without him as the showrunner lol (which is ridiculous).

You're basing that off of your rating. The consensus is that the show is great so his credit/praise will match that. I don't see how you can have a highly acclaimed show and the show runner was just OK.

And I definitely don't agree with that video you posted. The pacing was one of the best things about the show. We didn't need 6 episodes of Storm trying to get her powers back and falling in love with Forge. There were actual stakes so move things along to focus on the main threat. We all git the point so I'm there was no need to drag things out and have dull moments.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You're basing that off of your rating. The consensus is that the show is great so his credit/praise will match that. I don't see how you can have a highly acclaimed show and the show runner was just OK.

And I definitely don't agree with that video you posted. The pacing was one of the best things about the show. We didn't need 6 episodes of Storm trying to get her powers back and falling in love with Forge. There were actual stakes so move things along to focus on the main threat. We all git the point so I'm there was no need to drag things out and have dull moments.
OK, and you're doing the same thing, lol. Anyway, I already said that I didn't agree with a lot of what she said, so that point is moot.

Anyway, so what the show is highly acclaimed? I like the show and think it's really good, but it's not above criticism (no show is, no matter how highly acclaimed it is).

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LOL, i was talking to my older sister about it (43) she used to watch the OG with me back in the day, she watched this thru...the funniest shyt

"I forgot how much I fukkin hate Rogue...first she steals her powers, then she was unloyal to Gambit, a good man, then she acts like she was a ride or die chick when he sacrifices himself? "Sugah :rudy:" I hate Rogue"

:laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this. Really cool how they brought back a lot of the OG cast. :salute:

No mention of Beau DeMayo :russ:

:whew:

Looks liket that gay Morph plot is no longer canon:mjgrin:

Now if you want to make Proffessor X gay,I would be okay with that. Would certainly explain his soft spot for "Magnus:scust:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

Looks liket that gay Morph plot is no longer canon:mjgrin:

Now if you want to make Proffessor X gay,I would be okay with that. Would certainly explain his soft spot for "Magnus:scust:
I assumed that scene where Morph told Logan he loved him in "jean" form was really morph letting his feelings be known.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assumed that scene where Morph told Logan he loved him in "jean" form was really morph letting his feelings be known.

Maybe in the "Beauverse" it was,but not any longer:mjgrin:

I only took it as that because of what Id heart about that freaky ass nikka in this thread:scust:. Other than that I wouldve just seen it as Morph trying to give Wolverine motivation. Because why would he need to morph to tell Wolverine how he really felt? If he thought Wolverine was knocked the hell out? Morph knew he could hear and wanted to give his boy that boost he needed.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, i was talking to my older sister about it (43) she used to watch the OG with me back in the day, she watched this thru...the funniest shyt

"I forgot how much I fukkin hate Rogue...first she steals her powers, then she was unloyal to Gambit, a good man, then she acts like she was a ride or die chick when he sacrifices himself? "Sugah :rudy:" I hate Rogue"

:laff:
LOL yeah DeMayo fukked the character all the up, imo