X-Men '97

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn’t see him in the trailer at all. Nightcrawler and Colossus are major players in a lot of the OG classic stories that put X-men on the map.
The Dark Phoenix Saga, Days of Future Past, and God Loves Man Kills are few examples. All three of those stories dropped nearly a decade before characters like Bishop, Gambit, and Cable were even created.

They could and have constructed a work around for the Phoenix Saga in this series already tho.

Imo,...hopefully this picks up.
On the xmen brood or skulls slash Lilandra stories. As I grew fond of Xavier walking around and being happy with lilandra in the brief time before Xavier departed Lilandra the fee times in story history he was woth his chick. They need to find a way to tell the origin of xmen tech with Lilandra too. Yet I do. Ot think they are that visionary. To do that.

Art Barr

* I know thy are watching my phone. I was typing this and rhe xmen trailer comes on my youtube ads.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s fukkin crazy how people are saying the animation looks good, it’s fukkin garbage. :scust: Y’all have been conditioned so much by shytty faux anime 3d Netflix animation & nostalgia that yall are ready to consume anything.

I looked at that shyt 5 times and I can’t tell if it’s 2d or 3d and I went to school for the shyt. It looks like it was animated in shockwave :mindblown:

I’ll watch it on the open seas so yall keep subsidizing for me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s fukkin crazy how people are saying the animation looks good, it’s fukkin garbage. :scust: Y’all have been conditioned so much by shytty faux anime 3d Netflix animation & nostalgia that yall are ready to consume anything.

I looked at that shyt 5 times and I can’t tell if it’s 2d or 3d and I went to school for the shyt. It looks like it was animated in shockwave :mindblown:

I’ll watch it on the open seas so yall keep subsidizing for me.

It is like a soulless coloring book came to life. Yet xmen has not looked like xmen in ages. So the direction maybe this way to encompass all the general era of xmen fans from Disney's perspective. Hopefully it works.

Art Barr

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:Are the yams still available

eoc3ht7fobt71.jpg

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
You just had to be there :wow:
You really did.
90's was GOAT and I'm sure I'm saying that because it's my generation but we got so much when it come to culture.
To think Batman TAS and X Men TAS both premiered the same year

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About fukking time! :blessed:

Eta: Definitely going to binge watch the OG series before this one drops

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You really did.
90's was GOAT and I'm sure I'm saying that because it's my generation but we got so much when it come to culture.
To think Batman TAS and X Men TAS both premiered the same year
And it’s not like it just stopped there, we had BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER on both the fox kids block and WB

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Piff Perkins

this is the channel that i got more gateway info on robotech, gi joe, sunbiw, dic, etc.
The original story on why the gi joe xmen was superior and never went further.

Which gives insight into why or what happened to the studio we all loved to watch.

Art Barr

That Pryde of the X-men pilot deserved to be a full series. :to:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Hopefully they do a spider man 98 one day since that show ended on a cliffhanger
I think that Beyond the Spider-Verse will most likely include '90s Spider-Man and they might up end doing something with his story in that movie (especially since it involves the multiverse).

I would support a "Spider-Man '98" series though.