X-Men '97

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that never really understood @En Sabah Nur powerset? Homie would be shape-shifting, shooting unknown energy blasts, traveling time, etc

:pachaha:

Wondered that myself and then I randomly got recommended this video the other day:

In short he's a low level Celestial so he can basically do damn near anything. He's too OP to be an X Men villain. His power scaling is ridiculous.

Daps
They definitely trying to build up the core and don't want to overwhelm the new people with a bunch of new characters.

While I understand character development and pacing no doubt, I do think they're dragging out this Sunspot recruitment process long af though. Like what else these cats got to do for that kid?
If dude and Magneto are only new team members they add by the end of season 1 :mjlol: :heh: :stopitslime: :snoop:

We'll see how it plays out but they're also losing members right now, so it's more of a trade-off than gain. Maybe Nightcrawler going back with them.

1. Again no gatekeeping and I'm not trying to let my love for the Blue/Gold squads cloud my enjoyment of this show, but man I really hope they add like a Psylocke or Colossus by the end. I think a powerhouse/tank like Colossus would fit the team.
:banderas: ...... Psylocke is my eternal comic book crush.... PAAG origin stories......:wow: Kammon version.... fukk the Betsy Braddock part..:camby:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
GOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

fan-basketball.gif

What an episode