X-Men '97

Daps
Wolverine and Gambit are my favorite X-men so I was starting to doubt this show would due them justice. Wolverine still needs his moment to be redeemed in my eyes but there's still time
Gambit been getting sonned by Magneto, Rogue not giving him no play, and everyone been clowning him in the mansion

An ep like this makes up for all that trash
He got a GOATED ep that I can't recall he ever got in the OG series.

Still they made Magneto smash Rogue that's unforgivable no wonder he been smug af the whole time. If Gambit wasn't so pacified that revelation would have been enough for most men to not want anything to do with a woman.

Gambit had MANY moments in the OG series. Obviously he never blew up a super sentinel but he got his moments.

Daps
As far as invincible goes.

Theres room for this show and Invincible. We don't have to pit the 2 against each other especially since they are vastly different types of shows.

Nah nxgga I want a head to head.

Xmen vs Invincible.

50 vs Puff.

Drake vs Kendrick

@Bryan Danielson vs TSC

Let's goooooooo :banderas:

Daps
Looking at the episodes they may not retcon this until season 2. Lowkey it would be really interesting if they took things getting really bad maybe leading to a mix of E for Extinction and Utopia existing and a finale being a version of Bastion’s Second Coming attack on Utopia.

Then Cable trying to retcon all of that could take them into the age of apocalypse for a few episodes.

Breh have you seen how fast they been zooming through storylines? This will be resolved within the next 2 episodes :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No 8 year olds should be watching this, breh. Let lil homie watch the show we grew up on. He'll be ready for this new show in another 5 years or so.
...but we watched that shyt when we were 8. nothing before the extinction was anything worse than the og show