X-Men '97

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've seen some more regular looking X-Men '97 stuff at Old Navy of all places and they're more plain looking thankfully. You would be spotted a mile away wearing that hoodie and sweatshirt :mjlol:
I saw the hoodie at box lunch yesterday. Unfortunately only the logo was embroidered. The group was a screenprint. The wolverine crewneck is all embroidered. Need it

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Just started watching this. Not bad at all.

Wonder if the Avengers will appear?
There have been a couple cameos so far (Episodes 1–4), but they've only been X-Men characters.

I don't know about the entire Avengers, but I wouldn't be surprised if Spidey showed up (there was a Peter Parker/Spider-Man Easter egg in Episode 1). There's no guarantee of that happening, though.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There have been a couple cameos so far (Episodes 1–4), but they've only been X-Men characters.

I don't know about the entire Avengers, but I wouldn't be surprised if Spidey showed up (there was a Peter Parker/Spider-Man Easter egg in Episode 1). There's no guarantee of that happening, though.
I figured since they're all under the same umbrella now we could get a proper animate universe like DC tried to do.