HE SAW THE INTERNET SAY IT
AND RAN WITH IT FOR ENGAGEMENT.

JEAN WORE HER HAIR DOWN
BEFORE SHE EVER LOOKED
INTO CABLES MIND.

Screenshot-20240407-092818.png

:devil:
:evil:

OK breh. I'm supposed to believe you and not the guy who literally was the director of the entire show :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
OK breh. I'm supposed to believe you and not the guy who literally was the director of the entire show :mjlol:

:gucci:NO BELIEVE THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE
OF THE ORIGINAL SHOW GENIUS

JEAN NOT PRYOR LITERALLY
HAS NO PONY TAIL RIGHT ABOVE YOU
BUT BE STUBBORN BECAUSE THATS
WHAT YALL DO ON THE INTERNET

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
By revisiting this storm arc.

Plus dissing storm.
That bicepless mouse is running into a huge issue. Which If storm does not beat cyke ___ with no powers to take over the xmen leadership after pressing him. Then this series is gonna lose.

It never had to diss storm in this manner. Especially since they had a different take on baby nate.
Plus they could have had cyke ask his father for help. Taking the series into a realm where everyone wants to see. Which is xmen in the shiar galaxy and professor x. Why Lila chaney never showed up and they kept this silly ___ xavier dies ________ up is stoopid too.

Now cyke has to get his ___ beat by powerless storm.
Where I do not think the bicepless mouse will follow through. Thus ruining this series and storm.
once again like usual.

Art Barr

I would have preferred that Scott retired and focused on his family, only coming back in the event of a major crisis. That was Claremont’s original plan for the character. That way, you could have still had Storm leadership without retconning the Dark Phoenix saga and character assassinating Scott by turning him into a deadbeat father/husband out of nowhere.

Scott was such a better character before Paul Smith left the book. I was never a fan of issue 201 to be honest. Cyke retiring and Storm taking up the leadership mantle made sense but I never bought the idea of Cyclops getting jobbed out so easily after single-handedly sonning the entire team by himself back in Uncanny 175.

uncanny-x-men-175-lockheed-vs-cyclops.jpg

I have a strong bias towards the Dave Cockrum/Byrne/Paul Smith era before #200, so take my word with a grain of salt though.

Did you really read xmen?

Art Barr

Agreed with your post . Anybody not trying to see Storm and Forge together onscreen is exposing themselves as a non-crate digger who never read the comics.

If anything, Lifedeath should have been the whole episode, because of how important that Storm/Forge character dynamic is and how it sets up Fall of the Mutants later on where Storm gets her powers back.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Episode 3 wrapped up sooner and way neater than I thought.

Back in the day, that would’ve been a 2 parter for sure lol.

Good episode tho, looking forward to the next one.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Back then Jubilee was just taking over Shadowcat's old role of junior X men member / Wolverine sidekick

never found her interesting until Gen X

Jubilee was cold till she got lost in the shuffle after lee left.

Her debut is one of the most fun social xmen comics to read of all time. When the ladies go to the mall

Issue was dope.
.then she discovers wolvie living like newt in aliens with a wounded ripley or wounded wolvie versus the reavers. In the aussie outback.

She was dope

All this jubilee hate is from people.
I feel never read the silvestri era.

especially 244.
or before lee became Jim lee to the common public.

Art Barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jubilee was cold till she got lost in the shuffle after lee left.

Her debut is one of the most fun social xmen comics to read of all time. When the ladies go to the mall

Issue was dope.
.then she discovers wolvie living like newt in aliens with a wounded ripley or wounded wolvie versus the reavers. In the aussie outback.

She was dope

All this jubilee hate is from people.
I feel never read the silvestri era.

especially 244.
or before lee became Jim lee to the common public.

Art Barr
Thats wgat i should download..the entire Gen X run. I dont like Emma..shes a selfish self serving skank..they tried to make this teacher who cares but for Monet? I can read it.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats wgat i should download..the entire Gen X run. I dont like Emma..shes a selfish self serving skank..they tried to make this teacher who cares but for Monet? I can read it.
Emma was a teacher from the jump. Ran her own academy w/ the Hellions & killed horses to gain favor w/ students.

flvWlNF.jpeg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I would have preferred that Scott retired and focused on his family, only coming back in the event of a major crisis. That was Claremont’s original plan for the character. That way, you could have still had Storm leadership without retconning the Dark Phoenix saga and character assassinating Scott by turning him into a deadbeat father/husband out of nowhere.

Scott was such a better character before Paul Smith left the book. I was never a fan of issue 201 to be honest. Cyke retiring and Storm taking up the leadership mantle made sense but I never bought the idea Cyclops getting jobbed out so easily after single-handedly sonning the entire team by himself back in Uncanny 175.

uncanny-x-men-175-lockheed-vs-cyclops.jpg

I have a strong bias towards the Dave Cockrum/Byrne/Paul Smith era before #200, so take my word with a grain of salt though.

Agreed with your post . Anybody not trying to see Storm and Forge together onscreen is exposing themselves as a non-crate digger who never read the comics.

If anything, Lifedeath should have been the whole episode, because of how important that Storm/Forge character dynamic is and how it sets up Fall of the Mutants later on where Storm gets her powers back.

This.

My issue with the series is.

Since this is obviously some amalgamation of after xmen number one and uncanny xmen 280.
Why even keep revisiting the stuff from prior issues. Why not just fix the gaps that lacked pc content.

They never needed madelyne Pryor or inferno in this. Unless the first episode was going to have rusty and skids, and magick. To create some hodge podge of xterminators and give us a spin off of inferno. With s'ym and n'astra and the techno organic virus .
To launch a new show. Just like the episode with nate. They could have spun that off into the starjammers cartoon. That has Scott and new mutant characters.
along with his father rhe keadee if the sterjammers corsair and the return of professor x. You could even revisit and fix the skrulls for cinema.
by revisiting the return of xavier. Plus the wolverine cliffhanger. Where wolvie assassinates professor x on sight. Which needs to be a cliffhanger in a movie.
Plus a movie poster.
Plus for Pete christ sake. Scott summers has an issue with his child. Can he naturally seek his father for help. I mean how stoopid are they. That is a whole movie series etc. That could setup cable to make sense. A slim and red cartooN and movie that makes sense. How they kept up this nate is the son of madelyne sinister thing still makes no sensE. Xterminators and new mutants made sense in inferno. Xmen and xfactor in inferno was just a read.
to see wolverine vs arc angel. With a good write around to kill sinister for Cyclops. to re-estsblish cyke as a leader and respectsble hero.
Yet this cartoon even took the payoff.
of Cyclops disintegrating sinister from us as well. Like real talk. Sinister should have gotten vaporized definitively.
for doing that to scott's kid. Where they could have given us Scott's tragic leadership convincability as a hero comeuppance arc right there. Yet re-nig'd. To keep a villain around. who should have been dead and gone and never returned ever.

Why are we not giving these characters in this universe their definitive comeuppance.

Especially in such a condensed space. That appears to not even understand how to branch off. Or create definitive storylines. For later adaptation as well. As this series could easily be setup as the blue print.
to create definitive movies and spin offs of the mutant line. Yet they have no vision when called for. Plus no common fukk'n sense when called for. In this episode. When scot kid is infected.
This is when Lila Cheney should have shown up with Sam Guthrie like a second in command like. Posse up Scott. We going to get help for baby nate. Or Scott getting on a com to professor x and his father.
like i need help for your grand son. Corsair.

Instead..marvel keeps creating the same problem.
that ruined marvel after the image boys left. Which is understanding family in these properties. The problem with xmen is.
it lost the idea of family and got lucky in the reboot with the image boys. As rhe image boys era reboot of xmen. fixed the leadership summers dynamic. It finally gave havoc his leadership role with his woman in xfactor.
Scott his role without his woman in xmen blue. Plus jean away from emasculating scott on panel with storm's leadership spots. Plus it immediately went into forge and storm. Settling it definitively.

What should be happening with this series is family.
They continually keep acting like this is about something else.

When this is a story about family.

Just have the family live happily ever after. You do not keep some shyt like a father removed from his child and his father and his mentor going. Then expect the public to just buy into making this great white hope character. When in Disney's case. They also failed at the other definitive orphan has a definitive mentor but finds his father archetype like Scott summers in Luke Skywalker. Where they once again failed to understand common sense family stories.

Here they are again failing with xmen. When you have a chance just like the image boys did. To create and spin off definitive stories and franchises. By simply just using family. Nate had to go with the askani because right before that. The xmen were believed dead and they were writing their way around.
trying to bring home what would become xmen 274-280.

Yet in this instance. Baby nate does not have to go into the future.
As they had sinister do this. So just get better technology.
from the shiar and spin this off into starjammers. Where you never needed the time jump from the askani. As sinister infected nate. Not apocalypse some new big Bad. Whom at the time, marvel they had no idea.
what was going to be with this apocalypse villain.
Past eliminating the go around of a new danger room with ship. In this instance there was no ship and no apocalypse. So why keep this going towards a series being held prisoner by old comics. Instead of making this.
a series that fixes the bad of the old and making simple changes to make modern franchises of their ip.

This could have easily been a flip to a new star jammers series.
Into a red and slim series.
That could have evolved into a cable series, that became x force.

Plus created xmen blue and xmen gold.
.without ever emasculating Scott as a leader. In any way on screen. As his woman and child should have been born by jean gray. Scot should have vaporized sinister definitively definitively.
Like no villain on a screen based entity. should be living after messing with children. Especially in a cartoon. Like that is why the creator guy needed to be fired. The creator guy has no resolution and has no concept of family. To even make this a cartoon for kids. It has no payoff. When this is a cartoon and it should have moral based payoff.

Like the shyt with forge makes no sense with storm.

All because gambit is around and so is magneto. So all this we do not accept villain amongst us makes no sense. As that was written in the very issues.
this series has failed to actually cover that make any sense.
The creator needed to be fired from this show. As he has no understanding of moral virtue or children development at all whatsoever. Before we even get to.
how he just stuck some panels together from various issues. That I can tell he never really owned or read himself. As xmen was never no simple read and this show creator has no understanding and no actually real know how.
of what occurred in the pages. from his own real collection in real time. Nor does he understand the history of comics and the comic code.
to make this worth more.
than a Tyler perry drama androgynous pagan style retelling of xmen.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

fukk gen x.

That shyt was literally unreadable trash and far from what.
the spirit of what xmen really was.
that made sense as a draw moving forward.

It totally regulated jubilee from an xmen through the fire. All becaise the writers were trash. Then it adds more characters that have no sensual point in storytelling to the mutant stories at all.
Like totally useless mutant characters. That have no story telling mileage whatsoever. It makes no sense when you never develop the last gen of young mutants.

Rusty Jubilee skids boom boom were simple fixes. Especially since you had dazzler. You just put them with the xterminators or xforce under the sam Guthrie comeuppance power upgrade to leader storyline.
The problem with x anything is.
it lost simple focus to simple fixes to be good.

The x kids were simple.

You had the Sgt slaughter misfits cable thing. All you had to do was have cable churn out leaders in rusty skids Sam Lila and sunspot. You got three books or properties right there. New Mutants xterminators x force.

All you had to was just cycle the kids from the xmansion who were interesting but seldomly used.
to those simple titles. They never should have unseated jubilee who was an axmctual xmen through fire.
You did not need nuffin else withbthr x books. Just simple close out the family storyline. It is 2024. We should be on sam Guthrie and lila cheney kids with domino and cable baby stories. Tchalla and storm kid stories. How they fukked this all up.
is just because they lacked people who understand family at marvel and disney. Two supposed to be staples of family. As far as business is concerned in their medium.

Art Barr.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dude just looked grimy :scust:

Well I hope you and others are enjoying this show……

Cuz when production for the X-men movie starts…. The game gonna change.

I told yall I was retired, I was out and let me be free at peace.

But yall wouldn’t let me have peace.

Now I’m bout to connect with Fiegie and make the strangest Xmen movie based of the Mojo stories with him being the main villain.

Gonna have Fiegie hire @R=G as the casting agent to hire all the female actresses so they need to go to his casting couch.

And getting the rest of the former crew back together.

Yall asked for this, just remember :ufdup:

To those not familiar with the running gag storylines, these are jokes. Please just relax and back the fukk up! Damn none of this shyt is meant to be taken seriously.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk gen x.

That shyt was literally unreadable trash and far from what.
the spirit of what xmen really was.
that made sense as a draw moving forward.

It totally regulated jubilee from an xmen through the fire. All becaise the writers were trash. Then it adds more characters that have no sensual point in storytelling to the mutant stories at all.
Like totally useless mutant characters. That have no story telling mileage whatsoever. It makes no sense when you never develop the last gen of young mutants.

Rusty Jubilee skids boom boom were simple fixes. Especially since you had dazzler. You just put them with the xterminators or xforce under the sam Guthrie comeuppance power upgrade to leader storyline.
The problem with x anything is.
it lost simple focus to simple fixes to be good.

The x kids were simple.

You had the Sgt slaughter misfits cable thing. All you had to do was have cable churn out leaders in rusty skids Sam Lila and sunspot. You got three books or properties right there. New Mutants xterminators x force.

All you had to was just cycle the kids from the xmansion who were interesting but seldomly used.
to those simple titles. They never should have unseated jubilee who was an axmctual xmen through fire.
You did not need nuffin else withbthr x books. Just simple close out the family storyline. It is 2024. We should be on sam Guthrie and lila cheney kids with domino and cable baby stories. Tchalla and storm kid stories. How they fukked this all up.
is just because they lacked people who understand family at marvel and disney. Two supposed to be staples of family. As far as business is concerned in their medium.

Art Barr.

Gonna get Fiegie to hire you are one of the writers:banderas:

Time to bring 2008-2017 Stan wars byke:ahh:

:troll:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This xmen series needs Louise Simonson or the female editor Ann Nocenti from the Claremont run.
to fix the family dynamic on all marvel projects.
with Jim shooter to edit the changes.

The lack of hero dynamic and conflict resolution for a children property make no sense.
Plus it has no attention to family dynamic or moral virtue. When this is a cartoon. It is supposed to feature those moral lessons. For a children property.
This also fails to bring the series forward out the nineties. As it fails to have any future vision.
for this ip and disney owns marvel.

This is when disney should have tried to do progressive storytelling with violence they failed to do on droids in the eighties. Coupled with not understanding their ip's. Plus being gun shy from not wanting to do simple discovery of their own ip. Like you can tell. There is no room where the comics are available to pull digitally. When it should be and it should be someone there.
from marvel in legacy like shooter.
to rein in the discovery with purpose for disney.

Jim shooter should be the guy because he is the person who setup the framework

for marvel moving at a machine pace. Where said machine logically was setup to run and make sense while doing so.
If this show was run by shooter. Shooter would have made them create resolution definitively and had it so.
it cast weight in that decision.
for marvel as a business and in content. Marvel lacks that and disney lacks that and needs that structure to character psychology.

Art Barr

Add : edit for Ann Nocenti

Last edited: