X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
The one thing i'd add to make it hit a bigger domestic is to hit the smaller towns that live for football. Perferably in the south like in Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, oklahoma. Get those small markets that bring great results during college football season. Those people will show out and be loyal in buying tickets in the long run. The big markets give you the instant results but aren't so if their team isn't winning. :obama:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
I’m thinking another Cali team gets one either Sac or Oakland, Chicago , Philly , a team in Louisiana, and Georgia

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
They were missing their QB, but they only said that because of Stoops name. So far DC, Seattle and Houston look like the best teams. Hard to judge NY because Tampa was just trash so it made them look better
That New York DC matchup next week :wow: that’s the only matchup I will be able to watch because of all star weekend out here in the chi

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That New York DC matchup next week :wow: that’s the only matchup I will be able to watch because of all star weekend out here in the chi
Yea whoever wins that game will be the best team in the league. Guardian's defense is legit but not sure about Matt McGloin at QB. Cardale and PJ have a lot more potential. DC even has Tyree Jackson who I'd rather work with over McGloin b/c of potential.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
If this league works out where y’all think they gonna expand to and how long would it take?

Right now all of the teams are owned by Vince with there being eight teams across twelve weeks of game play including playoffs next year could have at least two more teams per coast

But out of the four in my opinion the DC and NY market teams have the best chance

Next week when the teams that were away play at home it will be more concrete

But they should try to poach some talent from the NFL like someone who recently retired and some more NCAA players who are underrated get a boost from playing move to the NFL

Like I know someone on the Jets practice squad and if he played for the guardians he would have been watched by more people than ever in his life

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The one thing i'd add to make it hit a bigger domestic is to hit the smaller towns that live for football. Perferably in the south like in Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, oklahoma. Get those small markets that bring great results during college football season. Those people will show out and be loyal in buying tickets in the long run. The big markets give you the instant results but aren't so if their team isn't winning. :obama:
This is all true but certain big markets show up period.