X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
After 1 week of games...do you see any rules/ presentation stuff the nfl may try to use or try to some extent?

Time to get the refs mic'd up, any accountability would go a long way.

I love the kickoff too, much more interesting.

Kinda torn on the 3 and 4 point conversions. No lead would be safe in the NFL for sure.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
I was at the DC Defenders game yesterday. Here are some of my takeaways. It felt like a mixture of curiosity and thirst for affordable live football. Dan Synder is an a$$hole and people seem to want another alternative than line his pockets. These tickets are affordable so I saw tons of younger people out at the event. I heard the bars were packed in Navy Yard before and after the game. I showed up 5 minutes before the game started so I can't personally verify that though. The location of Audi Field and size is perfect also. Fedex field is not in a great location and lacks amenities around it. It was also way rowdier than what I remember my last two NFL games being. It felt like a college game day experience with alcohol inside the stadium. Cheaper tickets = more to spend on drinks and stuff. I think this could actually work. Vince also has funding for this to run at least 3 years out the gate. The real test will be how will the ratings be and in game ticket sales be 3-4 games in. It might could pick up legit steam. The kickoff format is way better than the NFL already in my opinion. It is safer and you don't have a boring touch back.

Last edited: