X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
...wait.

The XFL is basically Last Chance U: The League :ohhh:

Vince better get cameras on every team during training and drop that full-season review for each team cut into episodes fit for streaming. I guarantee there's fukkery in the background and a bunch of real, compelling stories to tell out there. The former NFL/D-1 guys in there who feel like they shouldn't even be in the XFL sharing a locker room with dudes who were washing cars this time last year... the game-win bonus drama... the last-place team going through their struggles... yo.

Get this shyt on Netflix - a different 'season' for every team. I bet you it does at least moderate numbers. People love comeback/redemption stories. And god knows the E is GOAT at video package work... giving them all this footage to cut down into bite-sized pieces?:ehh: I'd watch every episode that involved Coach Moss tryna holla at the female ref, or some of these big personalities out here pissed at their teams because they tryna get a look from an NFL program to come in for training camp or maybe end up on a practice squad.

And you know, by season 2, some former practice squad guys are gonna be 'sent down' to the XFL and try and play their way back.

Damn. I made it up, but now I really wish I could watch it.

Netflix? The WWE Network pal.