X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
black QBs showing out on XFL debut day so far... you love to see it :banderas:

There needs to be a place for these guys to play instead of getting hit with that 'Have you thought about playing RB/WR/TE/KR/DB/S, something to use your athleticism' bullshyt before the draft because godforbid they accept that black QBs can be good without being 'run first' or being mulatto.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

giphy.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that dumb ass "why you here" question Brock

I think it's a reasonable question. Three torn ACLs and a back injury, yet he showed he was grateful for the opportunity to keep playing. One of those things that can get fans who are on the fence on the XFLs side. Redemption and second chances.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
...wait.

The XFL is basically Last Chance U: The League :ohhh:

Vince better get cameras on every team during training and drop that full-season review for each team cut into episodes fit for streaming. I guarantee there's fukkery in the background and a bunch of real, compelling stories to tell out there. The former NFL/D-1 guys in there who feel like they shouldn't even be in the XFL sharing a locker room with dudes who were washing cars this time last year... the game-win bonus drama... the last-place team going through their struggles... yo.

Get this shyt on Netflix - a different 'season' for every team. I bet you it does at least moderate numbers. People love comeback/redemption stories. And god knows the E is GOAT at video package work... giving them all this footage to cut down into bite-sized pieces?:ehh: I'd watch every episode that involved Coach Moss tryna holla at the female ref, or some of these big personalities out here pissed at their teams because they tryna get a look from an NFL program to come in for training camp or maybe end up on a practice squad.

And you know, by season 2, some former practice squad guys are gonna be 'sent down' to the XFL and try and play their way back.

Damn. I made it up, but now I really wish I could watch it.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Norm Chow just sounds like its whatever when you hear him calling plays