X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
To be fair, unless you played or you are a Madden fiend, a lot of the play terminology is gonna fly over people's heads. In the first game, dude was listening to the playcall and literally pointing out the routes certain receivers were going to run, and what that would do. And that kinda stuff does a lot for people who don't get football, or might find it too fast for them.

There's definitely benefit. But it definitely is gonna be a rough thing for teams, considering the only thing stopping the other team from having your playcalls at that point is the broadcast delay, since they're... literally broadcasting the playcalls.
i guess the whole point is to broadcast that each team does not know each other plays and then it becomes a 'football' game.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think there's a chance that some of these guys end up getting brought in to those local-specific camps to compete for depth roles in the coming NFL season.

I hope some of them make it, for real. Good for these dudes, seriously. I want to root for them just because they're still chasing that dream, out here throwing themselves around. Especially those small school dudes who never even got looked at by NFL scouts or invited to the combine, but are easily good enough to at least be on a practice squad and see how they shake out with an NFL training program and some proper coaching behind them.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Smallwood hitting that Release the Doves pose on them hos all over again.
If Seattle was smart, they'd be trying to co-opt the YES! chants any time they score. Go all the way with the cross-promotion. Would help the WWE look more relevant, too, the more these players hit the poses and the more they do shyt like play Taker's theme during games. I'm waiting for the Stunner TD celebration, honestly. Gotta know it's coming eventually.