X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I expect this to get good ratings this week, then gradually fall off as the season progresses.

I don't see it lasting 5 seasons. Spring football leagues are always hyped at first then the buzz dies down quick. If the networks and Vince have a low ceiling expectation for this, they should be fine. If they expect a boom with this league, history shows that won't be the case.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I expect this to get good ratings this week, then gradually fall off as the season progresses.

I don't see it lasting 5 seasons. Spring football leagues are always hyped at first then the buzz dies down quick. If the networks and Vince have a low ceiling expectation for this, they should be fine. If they expect a boom with this league, history shows that won't be the case.

I agree. It'll probably start high, decline over time and then remain steady with periodic highs and lows depending on who they get to play in the league since there will inevitably be some johnny football-esque players that flop in the NFL and come here.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Gilbride is the NY HC so I'm expecting interceptions galore b/c of all the wr option routes he's probably gonna call :heh:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

I think the ratings by week 6 will be between 400,000 and 600,000 if the AAF can get almost 500,000 people to watch the Orlando vs Birmingham game on tnt which was week 5 then the XFL should do the same since it’s On ABC,FOX and ESPN