X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Does Chicago Have a team?? :ohhh:

i have a feeling that this time it'll succeed where as in 2001 they wasn't ready. This the right time especially because of all these politics going on in the NFL, also genius that it's right after the super bowl cuz after the superbowl a lot of fans seem lost without football :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I like the uniforms Seattle got them UAB helmets:ehh:that's one thing AAF was lacking there uniforms were:scust:

Hotshots, Iron and the ATL team had dope jerseys.

5c65d5e3b3995.image.jpg

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

i have a feeling that this time it'll succeed where as in 2001 they wasn't ready. This the right time especially because of all these politics going on in the NFL, also genius that it's right after the super bowl cuz after the superbowl a lot of fans seem lost without football :mjlol:
Its also the right time with the NFL lockout pending:mjlit:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This is a good idea, XFL got it's shyt together this time around:ehh:
XFL unveils 'Team 9'
The XFL has established “Team 9” for the benefit of the rest of the eight-team league … and for 40 players still chasing their football dreams.

Team 9 is essentially an extra squad stocked with players available to fill open roster spots on any team in the league at any time. Say the St. Louis BattleHawks lose a safety in Week 2, they can “call up” a football-ready replacement in time to face the New York Guardians in Week 3.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

You think Chicago would support a spring football team :patrice: I love my city but I don’t think we would support a XFL team they would have to play in the Chicago fire old stadium in Bridgeview since it’s only 25,000 seats

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
You think Chicago would support a spring football team :patrice: I love my city but I don’t think we would support a XFL team they would have to play in the Chicago fire old stadium in Bridgeview since it’s only 25,000 seats

man chicago supported the Chicago Wolves hockey team, having an XFL football team there is a no brainer!

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw an advertisement for it on nfl.com yesterday. Last time they didn't have any support from the NFL, right? Hopefully things go better this time around.