No teams in Philly, NY, or LA

I’ll peep the first weekend though.

Edit: NY & LA were low markets and got tossed in the bushes :ehh:

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
I went to two games in DC in 2020. Not gonna lie. It was hype!! My first game was in the standing room only section. It's a lower bowl section right behind the end zone. It's typically a rowdy DC United soccer section and to my surprise, it carried over for the Defenders. It felt like a student section in college. My lady's university only had basketball so she won't ready 😂. The other game I went to was in normal seating. It was just as much fun. For DC at least, people hate Dan Snyder. People came out and showed love and basically sold out Audi Field. The DMV region is also a very transient area, so people who support other teams were finally able to support a brand new team for their new city.

I am seriously thinking of going to the opening game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No teams in Philly, NY, or LA

I’ll peep the first weekend though.

Edit: NY & LA were low markets and got tossed in the bushes :ehh:
Yeah they couldn't get them go to the games. Didn't help that they also had their games in big stadiums that looked really empty. NY guardians played in metlife and it looked like a ghost town

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Always excited for the XFL for some strange reason.

I had season tickets to the inaugural season way back in 2001 for the NY/NJ Hitmen and all I remember is the QB was some dude named Charles Puleri and he was trash.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Yeah they couldn't get them go to the games. Didn't help that they also had their games in big stadiums that looked really empty. NY guardians played in metlife and it looked like a ghost town
I wouldn’t call it a ghost town but the stadium was too big for a spring football team if they played in Red Bull stadium down the street that 20,000 would’ve looked much better spring football should be played in smaller colleges stadiums and mls stadiums

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wouldn’t call it a ghost town but the stadium was too big for a spring football team if they played in Red Bull stadium down the street that 20,000 would’ve looked much better spring football should be played in smaller colleges stadiums and mls stadiums
They could only fill certain areas of the lower bowl, every time the camera panned out it was empty seats everywhere

But yeah they should have tried to get maybe the NY red bulls stadium or something along those lines. Something more intimate

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
They could only fill certain areas of the lower bowl, every time the camera panned out it was empty seats everywhere

But yeah they should have tried to get maybe the NY red bulls stadium or something along those lines. Something more intimate
Red bull originally won to bid to host the guardians but dikk head Vince McMahon overruled Oliver luck and move the guardians home to MetLife Stadium :francis: