X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I think if the XFL is going to move teams they need to focus on great sports cities like Chicago,Philadelphia And Portland

i wouldnt come here yet, if i was the XFL.

philly is a great sports town when it wants to be but people really just show out for certain teams, and a minor league football team aint one of em.

also the disrespect for villanova & the philadelphia soul just put a bad taste in my mouth.:scust:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
i wouldnt come here yet, if i was the XFL.

philly is a great sports town when it wants to be but people really just show out for certain teams, and a minor league football team aint one of em.

also the disrespect for villanova & the philadelphia soul just put a bad taste in my mouth.:scust:
Damn I thought Philadelphia was similar to DC sports wise.... what if the XFL put the team in the MLS stadium?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Damn I thought Philadelphia was similar to DC sports wise.... what if the XFL put the team in the MLS stadium?

i mean, i dont know what the sports scene is like in DC, but to sum it up for philly' its a great sports town when it comes to the major stuff, but it gets spooky after that - with the exception of basketball, since its a basketball city.

as far as an XFL team goes, its a gamble. i would wait until the XFL gets a lil bigger.
either that or bring in a big name paired with a big coach. something to generate some real hype.
that MLS stadium wouldnt be a bad experiment, but the XFL aint exactly the best league to be taking any chances at this point.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I really hope him and his business partners have enough capital to put this on networks like Vince did, they said this was outperforming expectations before the pandemic hit.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Only 15 mil?

I'd assume that their agreements with cable networks and everything is not included, so by itself that's probably what this is worth, and then you'd have to renegotiate a cable contract.

Since Vince filed for bankruptcy he didn't have to fulfill those contracts, so he might have recouped a good amount from this sale.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights