WWE Wrestler Arrested and Charged With Driving Under The Influence AGAIN

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be dumb if you think this is a black thing.

All them E dudes catch DUI`s down there. The dudes who come through developmental have places down there and they end up fukking up.

Ask Alex Riley about it, if you can find him

yeah a few have been busted there

I think Ted Dibiase was also arrested there, along with Maxine and a few others. I'm sure Scott Hall has been arrested there at some point...dude has been arrested everywhere:smugdraper:

WWE-developmental-wrestler-Taylor-Rotundas-mug-shot-following-drunk-driving-arrest.jpg

WWE developmental talent Taylor Rotunda was arrested early Sunday morning and charged by Temple Terrace, Florida police with Driving under the influence.

Rotunda, 21, who wrestles under the name Bo Rotundo, was pulled over by officers on Fowler Avenue at Riverhills Drive at 2:36 a.m. today, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office’s arrest report.

SN- Is that the Uso that dates/dated Naomi?

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
And these dudes finally looked like they were getting a push...

...got a clean win over 3MB on the most recent Main Event :snoop:

STUPID STUPID STUPID </orton>

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why they all getting caught in the same county? It's profiling man DWSE , driving while sports entertaining.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I don't trust southern cops as far as I can throw em. Fck them cac cops.

But as was said, the World Wrestling Federation has set a precedent with Cac swagger. If he gets special treatment, then everyone deserves the same treatment.