WWE SmackDown Live (8/22/2017): Pay Your Respects to Baron Corbin's Career :ppvbro:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Not like Carmella has much going on but I'm digging the wardrobe update :shaq:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Corbin is finished :mjlol:

Unfortunately, Rusev probably is too :martin: in classic WWE fashion, I kinda think Rusev vs Orton will happen tomorrow, but will be the full match, possibly even the main event. I just don't know what the plan for him is. They bring him back to feud with Cena, a sure-fire loss, then have him feud with Orton, another sure-fire loss. They're about to have him worse than Bray.

Wonder if the Kanellis' will be on here Tuesday, or is that experiment finished already :pachaha:

Usos and New Day :whew: should've been on the actual card instead of Show/Ass/Enzo

Hopefully Jinder/Nak can get started on an actual build now

:russ:welp to me

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Yeah. But damn, if you're going to pay all of them, might as well put them to use.

True but WWE also has to put on some 50+ live TV shows a year. And that's just Smackdown. Eventually seeing the same guys have the same matches in similar storylines gets dull.

I could see if they didn't have people to swap in, but they do. I'm not saying everyone needs to be in title contention or whatever, but keep things at least a little fresh.

I thought about making a topic about it, but they should really start making stables. It'd be a way to try and get more guys on TV and give them something to do, plus it's been a long time since they had a major one (minus Shield and New Day). I'm surprised they haven't tried syphoning off this run Bullet Club's on at all considering they have 4 of their guys on the roster

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's clever how AJ is the SD champion and usually opens and closes the show, while Jinder has the belt

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I thought about making a topic about it, but they should really start making stables. It'd be a way to try and get more guys on TV and give them something to do, plus it's been a long time since they had a major one (minus Shield and New Day). I'm surprised they haven't tried syphoning off this run Bullet Club's on at all considering they have 4 of their guys on the roster

Stables and tournaments are such easy and natural ways to get things moving. I really don't know why they don't try that more, and when they do, they half ass it (Cosmic Wasteland/League of Nations)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's clever how AJ is the SD champion and usually opens and closes the show, while Jinder has the belt

I don't think clever is the right word breh.

It's kinda stupid honestly...

They should swap titles. The US title would make more sense with the rhetoric they have Jinder pushing anyway...

the WWE title should never be second tier.. this shyt isn't elevating the US championship, it's just making the WWE title look garbage