WWE SmackDown Live (8/22/2017): Pay Your Respects to Baron Corbin's Career :ppvbro:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I really like Carmella. She's really good at playing her character and giving her the briefcase was a great move.

Putting Shelton with Gable is interesting. It's basically WGTT/American Alpha 2.0. They should be called The New World's Greatest Tag Team, like the New Rockers. I wonder if the idea was always to put Gable with Shelton from the time they split them up or if it's their way of saying they probably shouldn't have split up AA.

Poor AJ. He was stuck wrestling KO for the whole summer, which wouldn't have been bad if they were able to have actual good matches, but nearly all of them had ref fukkery. And now he's going to have to carry Corbin's garbage ass.

I know they just did it with Seth-Dean and Sheamus-Cesaro, but I want to see the KO-Sami reluctant tag team run that ends up liking each other

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I really like Carmella. She's really good at playing her character and giving her the briefcase was a great move.

Putting Shelton with Gable is interesting. It's basically WGTT/American Alpha 2.0. They should be called The New World's Greatest Tag Team, like the New Rockers. I wonder if the idea was always to put Gable with Shelton from the time they split them up or if it's their way of saying they probably shouldn't have split up AA.

Poor AJ. He was stuck wrestling KO for the whole summer, which wouldn't have been bad if they were able to have actual good matches, but nearly all of them had ref fukkery. And now he's going to have to carry Corbin's garbage ass.

I know they just did it with Seth-Dean and Sheamus-Cesaro, but I want to see the KO-Sami reluctant tag team run that ends up liking each other

It's been a huge internet rumor since Jordan went to Raw that Shelton was gonna be brought back and teamed with Gable.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It's been a huge internet rumor since Jordan went to Raw that Shelton was gonna be brought back and teamed with Gable.
Hadn't seen that rumor. I had to look up how tall Gable and Benjamin were because I didn't remember Shelton being that tall but he was towering over Gable last night
:russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hadn't seen that rumor. I had to look up how tall Gable and Benjamin were because I didn't remember Shelton being that tall but he was towering over Gable last night
:russ:
Benjamin is taller than Cena and Angle. Maybe 6'1....i know Gable is what? 5'8 or 5'9? Lol.

Just like Jordan was towering over Balor on Monday night.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Chad Gable
Luke Harper
Tye Dillinger
Sin Cara
Erick Rowan
Mike Kanellis
Sami Zayn
and even Dolph Ziggler

All have absolutely nothing to do, program-wise. What's the point of having all these guys on the main roster if they're just going to ride the pine during TV? Theyr're making their product stale for no reason.

Late pass but pretty much so that GFW, ROH, AAA, and NJPW can't have them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Chad Gable
Luke Harper
Tye Dillinger
Sin Cara
Erick Rowan
Mike Kanellis
Sami Zayn
and even Dolph Ziggler

All have absolutely nothing to do, program-wise. What's the point of having all these guys on the main roster if they're just going to ride the pine during TV? Theyr're making their product stale for no reason.

House shows are when they get their in ring time. But guys like Luke Harper and Zayn are better than that.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Late pass but pretty much so that GFW, ROH, AAA, and NJPW can't have them.
Yeah. But damn, if you're going to pay all of them, might as well put them to use.

House shows are when they get their in ring time. But guys like Luke Harper and Zayn are better than that.
True but WWE also has to put on some 50+ live TV shows a year. And that's just Smackdown. Eventually seeing the same guys have the same matches in similar storylines gets dull.

I could see if they didn't have people to swap in, but they do. I'm not saying everyone needs to be in title contention or whatever, but keep things at least a little fresh.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Benjamin is taller than Cena and Angle. Maybe 6'1....i know Gable is what? 5'8 or 5'9? Lol.

Just like Jordan was towering over Balor on Monday night.
Yeah Shelton was listed at 6'1 and Gable at 5'8