WWE SmackDown Live (6/20/2017): R.I.P. Prodigy (of Mobb Deep)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
So smarks didn't bombard the performers on twitter after the match? Or did all those tweets only appear on my computer screen? Shut up.

Look at my #1 stan rushing to dap this @mrken12 :mjlol:

They did, but that's a finish they should have never done in the first place. What would have been difficult about Ellsworth sacrificing himself knocking one of the other women off the ladder while Carmella climbed the other side to grab the case? Would have been the most logical result and decision and wouldn't look dumb having to repeat it

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't think this is a case for WWE catering to smarks, seeing as how Daniel Bryan tweeted right after the MITB finish meaning this was always the direction they were going to go in.

It's just a ploy to pop a rating next week. An opportunity for a live MITB match on SmackDown with a proper finish? Might as well take it. Classic WWE rematch booking. Plus I think Carmella is going to win the rematch anyway... she seems like the perfect fit for Miss. MITB
SD women is a house of card. Damn near the whole division is that match. The only one that can afford to be injured is Tamina. I really doubt that they intentionally set up 2 MITB matches 8 days apart.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carmella had been coming out to cdq since the brand split. She finally gets some heat and now they're about to fukk it up because some people on the internet complained. :snoop:

Thanks, feminism. :snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Carmella had been coming out to cdq since the brand split. She finally gets some heat and now they're about to fukk it up because some people on the internet complained. :snoop:

Thanks, feminism. :snoop:

They planned this all along. That's why the ladder match didn't have any major spots. They were going to have a rematch soon.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They planned this all along. That's why the ladder match didn't have any major spots. They were going to have a rematch soon.

Eh, Bryan was using the same talking points as the internet was to justify throwing out the match, so if it were planned, they must have known the finish would piss people off.

Which is why it's still stupid to do a rematch because all it's gonna do is kill Carmella's heat that she's been struggling to get for almost a year now.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yeah I don't think the Twitter rampage changed any plans. The D-Bry tweet was pretty much right after the match anyway. I'm sure they foresaw the attention it was going to get (which it did hook, line and sinker.) They know exactly what buttons to push.

Helps boosting the rating for next Tuesday's show also. I'm sure Carmela wins again (James will assist but won't be going up the ladder/disconnecting clamp this time around.)

She can then claim she won it twice for extra heat, bravado, etc etc.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Eh, Bryan was using the same talking points as the internet was to justify throwing out the match, so if it were planned, they must have known the finish would piss people off.

Which is why it's still stupid to do a rematch because all it's gonna do is kill Carmella's heat that she's been struggling to get for almost a year now.
The whole angle is stupid. Waste the first ever women's MITB only to do it again next week on free TV.