WWE SmackDown Live (6/20/2017): R.I.P. Prodigy (of Mobb Deep)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:wtb:So Daniel Bryan is just gonna take Carmella's well deserved MITB case huh? I see how it is :wtb::birdman: Lucky Ellsworth ain't put the paws on him:demonic:

:pacspit: at all those snitching ho's especially Charlotte. Gonna come over to Smackdown startin shyt :mad:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Why do they listen to these smarks :mindblown:

Perfect heel heat and Carmella doesn't even have to win her cash in, but no they throw it away because of internet fukkboys :snoop:
I honestly don't think this is a case for WWE catering to smarks, seeing as how Daniel Bryan tweeted right after the MITB finish meaning this was always the direction they were going to go in.

It's just a ploy to pop a rating next week. An opportunity for a live MITB match on SmackDown with a proper finish? Might as well take it. Classic WWE rematch booking. Plus I think Carmella is going to win the rematch anyway... she seems like the perfect fit for Miss. MITB

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don't think this is a case for WWE catering to smarks, seeing as how Daniel Bryan tweeted right after the MITB finish meaning this was always the direction they were going to go in.

It's just a ploy to pop a rating next week. An opportunity for a live MITB match on SmackDown with a proper finish? Might as well take it. Classic WWE rematch booking. Plus I think Carmella is going to win the rematch anyway... she seems like the perfect fit for Miss. MITB

You have to realize who you're replying to. He would have complained about "smarks" even if Khali and Heidenreich were involved cause he's easily triggered

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to realize who you're replying to. He would have complained about "smarks" even if Khali and Heidenreich were involved cause he's easily triggered
So smarks didn't bombard the performers on twitter after the match? Or did all those tweets only appear on my computer screen? Shut up.

Look at my #1 stan rushing to dap this @mrken12 :mjlol: