WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Because people don’t trust WWE booking look how they did Sasha & Bayley
They killed both of them and they are both not nearly as over that they use to be
People see those two and see how they had Auska bow down and think it’s only going to go down hill from here
Watch those Ls start to pile up left and right now it’s only a matter of time
Carmella was cashing in regardless. They had to have Charlotte retain to make the whole setup Carmella seem more special. Most people would be crying about Asuka being a one day champ. And Carmella cashing in at Mania was too predictable. Put it like this, Charlotte needed all this for her character to still be strong. Asuka didn't need it.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's translate that .....

whahhhh!

the fake fighting, scripted TV show didn't go exactly how I wanted it to go!

I-lost-again-GIF.gif
Why when every time wrestling fans wanna debate about wrestling the first thing people always gotta bring up it's fake,scprited or play fighting. I hate that

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I’m not going to front like mela is doing anything crazy in the ring. She has her role and she plays it well. She’s the chicken shyt heel who is entertaining and there’s a place for that as well. She can learn to put on better matches and be worthy of getting the same time Sasha and Charlotte get for their matches. But you can’t teach people to be entertaining or charismatic. The fans clearly give a shyt about her and like her or like disliking her. That counts for a lot.

Compare and contrast her situation to Romans

Honestly, I feel like they care about her because she's holding the case. Watch the CDQ's come out in a week. Just watch!

reigun

Superstar
Daps
We're really only getting the Iconic Duo?

Don't get me wrong. It was LONG overdue. But come on.

Because people don’t trust WWE booking look how they did Sasha & Bayley
They killed both of them and they are both not nearly as over that they use to be
People see those two and see how they had Auska bow down and think it’s only going to go down hill from here
Watch those Ls start to pile up left and right now it’s only a matter of time
Oh, Asuka's fukked. But tonight wasn't really an example of that. Tonight was about finally solving the MitB issue and establishing Kay and Royce. None of that really has any effect on Asuka.

The way Asuka is going to be booked like shyt and tossed aside for Ronda/Bliss/Nia/whoever else is what's going to fukk her over.