WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well I go overboard with it. I'll be the first to admit but come on breh

There's way more deserving acts than her. I'm just saying! :hubie:

She ain't shyt and just gonna be another Bliss situation.

Is the CHHHarlotte push over the top? Sure it is. But personally she has produced a lot of good to great matches in that span. For me that's why I don't mind her more so than others. Now let's look at Carmella. What matches or moments had she had that made you go....WHOA! :ohhh:

I’m not going to front like mela is doing anything crazy in the ring. She has her role and she plays it well. She’s the chicken shyt heel who is entertaining and there’s a place for that as well. She can learn to put on better matches and be worthy of getting the same time Sasha and Charlotte get for their matches. But you can’t teach people to be entertaining or charismatic. The fans clearly give a shyt about her and like her or like disliking her. That counts for a lot.

Compare and contrast her situation to Romans

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I wanted and felt that Asuka should win too... but the bottom line is they want to protect Charlotte. I'm just HAPPY that I don't have to sit through more of a babyface Charlotte reign she's fukking boring. Lets get it Mella :salute:

tenor.gif

I usually dont dig white chicks from the lil booty crew but theres something about this one

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Because people don’t trust WWE booking look how they did Sasha & Bayley
They killed both of them and they are both not nearly as over that they use to be
People see those two and see how they had Auska bow down and think it’s only going to go down hill from here
Watch those Ls start to pile up left and right now it’s only a matter of time

And there's another reason I have it against Carmella. Low key mad undeserving to win when fukking Sasha and Bayley are basically bottom of the barrel over at Raw. :stopitslime:

Come on man! :stopitslime: