WWE Reportedly Makes Alliance With All Japan Pro Wrestling

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
HHH is petty, He's going to work with everyone and purposely leave AEW out of this new venture. I'm 90% sure we're going to get some WWE/TNA in the new year, especially since TNA was smart enough to not bad mouth WWE constantly like AEW did. They learned their lesson from the 2002-05 era.
I think they realized they have to. UFC has been an island forever and its starting to come back to bite them as PFL is about to make a run for them with much better pay for their fighters.

AEW doesnt really have to do anything here or even worry because rhe same talent that WWE would work with would probably end up on a random Dynamite match or co produced PPV at some point anyway. Getting a partnership with a Japanese company hasnt been a flex in decades. They do it with everyone.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I thought at one point they were trying to flat out buy NOAH

I mean. This is one way to break into Japan but seems kinda moot with AJPW being a dead promotion. WWE aint got the juice like that to revive them, especially knowing they’d NEVER put their main eventers on one of these shows

AJPW apparently had a good ass 2023, while NOAH kinda slacking despite having the bigger budget. It's blowing my mind of how the gate for AJPW wasn't near BJW levels :whoo:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
AJPW apparently had a good ass 2023, while NOAH kinda slacking despite having the bigger budget. It's blowing my mind of how the gate for AJPW wasn't near BJW levels :whoo:
That's like being :whoo: about two bottom tier teams. Were one went from having a 5-40 record to a 10-35. While the other stayed at 8-37 for two years straight :mjlol:

Big Japan been on a 2-43 record for the past 4 years :mjcry:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Ehhh they just want those steakhouse jackets.

WWEStarsAtRibera.png