Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:laff: @ Vince tonight!!!!

Dude don't give a single, solitary fukk

Z8ftG.gif

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
im guessing tonight ends with vince dying again...
hes ethering too many people to get away clean

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
yeah for the one comment u made in this thread.Then u go into this homotional rant like I should know about you, who the fukk are you brah?

Yet somehow youre not too busy to argue with someone on a forum?

1. Rants are several sentences leading to a forceful point. I wrote you 3 lines tops. And on top of it it wasnt even gettin at you. I dont really argue with anyone its just wrestling. And of course, I have no idea who YOU are.

2. Do your homework meant that before you come sideways at someone check your facts. I dont watch religiously but i am in the know. You were wrong in your point. its ok breh. happens to everyone

:umad:?

That is the most energy ill spend on this. Theres much better posters to converse with.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
like forreal though. doesn't he always come back, shyt on everyone,then get fired, injuried or blown up or punted or murdered in some way? then half the time that shyt dont work all the way through?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yet somehow youre not too busy to argue with someone on a forum?

1. Rants are several sentences leading to a forceful point. I wrote you 3 lines tops. And on top of it it wasnt even gettin at you. I dont really argue with anyone its just wrestling. And of course, I have no idea who YOU are.

2. Do your homework meant that before you come sideways at someone check your facts. I dont watch religiously but i am in the know. You were wrong in your point. its ok breh. happens to everyone

:umad:?

That is the most energy ill spend on this. Theres much better posters to converse with.

:childplease:

we don't beef in raw threads