WWE Presents The Premium Live Event Extreme Rules 10/08/2022...He's Back Bray Wyatt Returns!!!!

Who Leaves Extreme Rules Victorious?

• Bianca Belair(c)

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Bayley

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Liv Morgan(c)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ronda Rousey

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Seth Freakin Rollins

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Matt Riddle

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Edge

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Finn Balor

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Drew McIntyre

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Karrion Kross

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • The Brawling Brutes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Imperium

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Same here. RVD is notoriously protective of his singlet designs, but I would've loved to see Seth go all out with his ring gear. I also think that Seth favors Sabu enough to have pulled of Sabu's ring look.

I think it was more about Seth fukking with Riddle cos he’s a big RVD fan, than Seth paying homage

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think the fight pit should be utilized for Hosses, Mat based, and strong style wrestlers. The cage is too high for flippy and athletic guys to do anything, which is why I think Seth had some issues with the cage.

It should be a hard brawling and grappling matchup, similar to bloodsport or Gunther/Sheamus matches. That was also such an abrupt ending, I wasn’t even paying attention at the time.

I couldn’t help but have a dumb smile on my face the entire time that Bray was being revealed. He might not be a good “wrestler” in peoples eyes, but he is one of the best entertainers in the business. It’s amazing how often he can rejuvenate his characters, while weaving in their backstories

Match of the night is either between The Brawling Brutes v Imperium or Bayley/Bianca. The I Quit match was good, but didn’t really grab my attention until Beth got involved

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

1Q7IkDA.gif

What if Hunter throws everyone off by doing a Joker/Harley Quinn gimmick with Seth and Liv? Also sets up a feud with Liv and Becky because Seth is spending too much time with Seth :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It should be a hard brawling and grappling matchup, similar to bloodsport or Gunther/Sheamus matches. That was also such an abrupt ending, I wasn’t even paying attention at the time.
It was very abrupt, and the tap was almost completely hidden by the bodies because they had switched to the wrong camera. When Cormier started motioning for the bell I was like "Did Seth get choked out?" then they showed the replay with the camera facing the front of the wrestlers and the tap was much easier to see.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is why MMA style tap outs (quick/soft taps) aren't great for Pro-Wrestling because it's very anti-climatic and not dramatic enough for a crowd reaction.