WWE Presents The Premium Live Event Extreme Rules 10/08/2022...He's Back Bray Wyatt Returns!!!!

Who Leaves Extreme Rules Victorious?

• Bianca Belair(c)

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Bayley

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Liv Morgan(c)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ronda Rousey

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Seth Freakin Rollins

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Matt Riddle

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Edge

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Finn Balor

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Drew McIntyre

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Karrion Kross

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • The Brawling Brutes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Imperium

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bianca/Bay wasn’t good? :dwillhuh:

A little unfair unless you're comparing it to the Imperium match, which in that case everything I suppose you could say everything sucked when compared to that, but that would still be unfair.
I’m being extra. It was straight. Solid match, especially for a womens match

Not really worth going out of your way to see though

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Putting a career prowrestler in a mma hybrid match was honestly... kind of dumb and hilarious.

Rollin was so flustered with no ring ropes. It sucks for Rollins because he's very ring ropes dependent.

Then, they got to the scaffolding... Rollins was like "IDK what to fukking do up here."

Maybe... They need to tweak the design a tiny bit of you're going to feature wrestling with no mma experience. They can't just turn off their brain to be a pretend MMA fighter.

So you get this mess of finisher spamming and really bad fake MMA punches and grapples

For this match type to succeed. They have to reach a middle ground between MMA and wrestling.

The match structure is nice and flashy. The rules set are unique and great. Submission or KO only rules are really great.

The tweaks that I would make...

-Don't call it the Fight Pit. Just the Pit
-Have Ring Ropes
-Let it be a wrestling match and use it for blood feuds
-Probably lower the height of the cage wall by a couple of feet. The high spot seem too intense
-Widen the scaffolding a little bit. Seems too narrow
-Have structural weapons built inconspicuously into it that can be used like a metal chain, lead pipe, or other weapons that make sense.

I just don't think a fake MMA matches really work in wrestling no matter how hard you try to be honest unless you got MMA guys doing it. Even then... Wouldn't you rather watch the real thing?

I think the Pit would be a great match type addition. They got to improve quite a bit,tho

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Putting a career prowrestler in a mma hybrid match was honestly... kind of dumb and hilarious.

Rollin was so flustered with no ring ropes. It sucks for Rollins because he's very ring ropes dependent.

Then, they got to the scaffolding... Rollins was like "IDK what to fukking do up here."

Maybe... They need to tweak the design a tiny bit of you're going to feature wrestling with no mma experience. They can't just turn off their brain to be a pretend MMA fighter.

So you get this mess of finisher spamming and really bad fake MMA punches and grapples

For this match type to succeed. They have to reach a middle ground between MMA and wrestling.

The match structure is nice and flashy. The rules set are unique and great. Submission or KO only rules are really great.

The tweaks that I would make...

-Don't call it the Fight Pit. Just the Pit
-Have Ring Ropes
-Let it be a wrestling match and use it for blood feuds
-Probably lower the height of the cage wall by a couple of feet. The high spot seem too intense
-Widen the scaffolding a little bit. Seems too narrow
-Have structural weapons built inconspicuously into it that can be used like a metal chain, lead pipe, or other weapons that make sense.

I just don't think a fake MMA matches really work in wrestling no matter how hard you try to be honest unless you got MMA guys doing it. Even then... Wouldn't you rather watch the real thing?
You seen the two in NXT? Way better.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You seen the two in NXT? Way better.

I know, but I didn't enjoy it that much. It looks silly. The match type caters to what talent organically? Former MMA and CZW guys? I don't see it this match type having longevity.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I know, but I didn't enjoy it that much. It looks silly. The match type caters to what talent organically? Former MMA and CZW guys? I don't see it this match type having longevity.

Yeah it's why Thatcher won both. It's like built for him only. You can also tell they made it much bigger for the main roster.