WWE No Way Out 6/17: This Ain't No Work, Starring AJ Lee, Cena/Show, Sheam/Dolph

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Not sure if I wanna watch this. After reading some of your comments, the show looks
116222flabbyfif.png

Thanks to TherealBrand tho...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So what it sounds like is a Kane/Punk/AJ will carry out the summer :wow: I hope a Cener/Bryan feud happens now that it sounds like hes done with Show/Laurinitis. They need to take the title off Sheamus. Hes not over like they want him to be and it sounded like the crowd was firmly behind Ziggler tonight.

We can only hope. I would hate to see Bryan go back to irrelevance right now, specially with the E having such a small roster.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yep shyt was awful, the 3 way match was pretty poor. Lets hope DB gets a shot at the title as he wasn't the one pinned.

They need to get the belt off Punk now too, his run is stale at this point. 2 face champs with long runs is getting boring

LOL Sheam has been champ for less than 3 months. Is that long run nowadays? :pachaha:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's still with/back with Bryan. They knew that either he or Punk had to leave with the belt and Bryan couldn't be the one to lose if Punk won. When Kane took out Bryan, she knew she had to make sure Punk won and did. The smile at Punk was to make him think she is still on his side, Kane is in love and AJ can manipulate that into helping out Bryan by putting Kane and Punk at odds.

Found this on another forum, and it makes a ton of sense...

What ya'll think?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Found this on another forum, and it makes a ton of sense...

What ya'll think?

They could do that but I think it's more likely they went the Punk route so he can sell those crappy t-shirts with the "i dig crazy chicks" on it.

Obviously the original plan was for it to be her and Bryan playing Punk but I think they would have pulled the trigger tonight if they were still doing that..

We'll see. As long as I still get my AJ fix. :noah:

Name

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooo... what happened to Danielson at the end of the triple threat match? He just sort of, disappeared. You know what this means; time for missing Danielson angle to begin:
2239574-picture_1_super.png

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
The ppv sucked. When you have Big Show and Kane involved in the last two matches what do you expect though.

If they are gonn carry on with this love story with AJ, then keep the WWE title away from it. Bryan should have took the WWE title and moved on to a new feud and Kane and Punk could have a throwaway last man standing match over AJ next month where she ends up leaving them both because she comes up by saying she's attracted to champs.

As far as Sheamus goes, Fella's title reign hasn't been bad at all. No silly storylines, just a champ who wants to defend his title. The new problem is what legit heel is left for him to go up against.

I can't speak too much about the Cena/ Show match. The finals got too good at that point.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
God damn this looks bad, TNA is a running joke on the entire internet but I guarantee this isn't as good as their last PPV.

even scott keith disagrees with you,.......

tna is the best thing schmoking right now,.......

plus after that horrific paint by the numbers, xpac/tori/kane angle and match.

they just ruined punk/beautiful bryan feud with,....i don't see wwe having a good enough alternative storyline wise to rival tna's higher quality.

only reason to wach raw is to see how they can salvage aj/punk/bryan.

after they made it worse in quality than kane/tori/xpac,....

i can't believe they ruined the best conceptual ppv poster, in their history.
plus a great cliffhanger love squared circle style love triangle in one fell swoop.

just awful wack in your house style ppv booking, of the lowest and worst quality.

the wwe just completely dropped the ball and its saving grace in one night.

total clusterphuck,...of mistakes with this ppv.

art barr