WWE No Way Out 6/17: This Ain't No Work, Starring AJ Lee, Cena/Show, Sheam/Dolph

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

I mean really? I'm not gonna pretend like I had a vested interest in the match but the amount of tomfoolery...I. Can't.

Overall from all that I seen because I did miss some of Dolph vs Sheam, (should've known they would put that match on first) show was decent. There was some good wrestling that occurred tonight, as well as some that left a lot to be desired. Yet its the lack of care given to matches like CC vs Cody, tag team bouts et cetera that drags the entire show down. Meh.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
p*ssy Power :takedat:

245yqn5.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
that's a LOT of revenue cut out. Then again, maybe they could go back to the In Your House format... :ehh:

Forces them to deliver a better product and give more surprises. I mean i could do Night of champions. that makes sense. all titles defended.

it makes sense if they do 3 hr raw they HAVE to focus on midcard belts more now and make title matches special.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what you will, but even a smark will cheer for cena if it means big show goes away

and maybe its just me but Cena is tolerable as long as Vince is with him :manny:

Big show has been the most uninteresting wrestler his whole wwe career.. i hate that fakkot starting with his slow droaning music

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That I dig crazy chicks is low key piff wear that in the bars in the city and beer gardens girls will be commenting

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That was an awful show brehs.

Ziggler put on a nice performance but that was about it.

AJ siding with Punk? Don't see much potential with that. Kane with her by his side would have been laughs and of course her with Bryan would have been great as a heel duo.

Getting rid of Ace also sucks.

Very shytty show. :laugh:

My friend lost big time for ordering this one. :devil:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Brehs give me a recap of what happened
Sheamus over Ziggler via White Noise/Brogue Kick sequence

I respect you too much to waste your time with the Tuxedo match. Christian puts Rhodes down, Layla pins Beth Phoenix in a sloppy match.

AJ takes a bump from Kane, distracting him long enough for Phil to GTS him and retain. Kane carries AJ off to have some fun while she smiles proudly.

Cena beats Big Show after Ryder, Clay, Kingston, and Riley interfere on his behalf and kick Show's ass.

Daps
In hindsight, Punk winning was a lil obvious because of four words: I Dig Crazy Chicks. Why else would they put that shirt out? Looks like Punk/AJ is here to stay. I don't like it since Punk is already champ and what else would he gain from crazy AJ? However, I was bytching about Kane getting involved but his involvement helped make the feud the most interesting angle WWE has right now. Also, with Kane in love w/ AJ the feud may continue somehow. I'll watch this play out.