WWE just got sold to...Saudi Arabia?! UPDATE: WWE denies

Daps
These Arabs are no joke. They see the future and know that oil dependence is decreasing every year.

LIV, Soccer and WWE are the start.

I expect them to try and push into NFL/NBA but that battle is going to be interesting. American sports have A LOT more Jewish owners and execs compared what the Arabs have been dealing with so far.

A lot of those dudes are pro-Israel and probably wouldn't sell for $20 billion....at least I don't think so. Gotta have the money but also gotta be approved by most of the owners. Gonna be real interesting when Sheik Wutshisname says "Jerry, I'd like to buy your Cowboys for $25 billion." Jerry probably wouldn't sell because the Boys are a cash cow no matter how good or bad they are but some of these other owners might be tempted by the money.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vince with the last laugh what a true heel:wow:

laughing-hysterically-evil-laugh.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I expect them to try and push into NFL/NBA but that battle is going to be interesting. American sports have A LOT more Jewish owners and execs compared what the Arabs have been dealing with so far.

A lot of those dudes are pro-Israel and probably wouldn't sell for $20 billion...
saudis and israelis are not enemies....

high level jews work big deals with high level saudis all the time...

you have no grasp of the geopolitical relationship between both groups...

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
saudis and israelis are not enemies....

high level jews work big deals with high level saudis all the time...

you have no grasp of the geopolitical relationship between both groups...

This is all facts. Politics is a dirty business.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Arabs seem to have a mission to dominate world sports. They already have Ronaldo (CR38) playing in their league.

Manchester City and PSG are hunting for the Champions League like bloodhounds.

Money really does talk

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Wrestling is really dumb, fitting Saudi Arabia would have something to do with it

"Remember when The Fence jello whipped Scott LaRue in 2009? :krs:" that's how all you TSC nikkas sound :mjlol:
Yeah I used to live and breathe this stuff when I was a kid in the 90s but by high school, I was completely out, ala 2001ish.

So when I still see grown men hyped over these playacting skits, I'm just kinda embarrassed for them.

Playactors who rock tightey whiteys being sold to desert billionaires?

Wtf cares?

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Arabs seem to have a mission to dominate world sports. They already have Ronaldo (CR38) playing in their league.

Manchester City and PSG are hunting for the Champions League like bloodhounds.

Money really does talk
They understand that oil money is gonna dry up. The planet going green, oil prices inconsistency etc.

:wow: I ain't even mad at them