☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait this is wild. Even with the fake news why did stephanie step down? Vince really beefing with the whole family and the board voted him out? He really is a villain. That billionaire walk was legendary when i was a fan back in the day :russ:
Right.

This shyt is just another step in an already fukked up timeline of events.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking American born Jews that aren't Israelis....just "pro Israel" which really is just anti-Arab.

Clearly you have no grasp of reading comprehension.
American born Jews?

Which group of American Jews specifically?

Do you even understand/interact with the different groups of Jews in real life?

Do you even know which group of American Jews actually support Israel policies? Because not all of ‘em do.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Still probably have the best chance to buy them, dont think they're totally out of the running

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:mindblown:

:ohhh:

UPDATE:

WWE denies

Go back to TLR, we good over here.

BlueIdolizedAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

fukk off the set

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
These Arabs are no joke. They see the future and know that oil dependence is decreasing every year.

LIV, Soccer and WWE are the start.

I expect them to try and push into NFL/NBA but that battle is going to be interesting. American sports have A LOT more Jewish owners and execs compared what the Arabs have been dealing with so far.

A lot of those dudes are pro-Israel and probably wouldn't sell for $20 billion....at least I don't think so. Gotta have the money but also gotta be approved by most of the owners. Gonna be real interesting when Sheik Wutshisname says "Jerry, I'd like to buy your Cowboys for $25 billion." Jerry probably wouldn't sell because the Boys are a cash cow no matter how good or bad they are but some of these other owners might be tempted by the money.

Saudis, Emiratis (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) have developed strong relations with Israel in the past few years and tourism to Dubai from Tel Aviv is high. They have a common foe in Iran interestingly so money talks.
Israelis/American Jews and Gulf Arabs have been doing business longer than people think