WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's becoming clear as day now with her not in the title picture and people like Jade and Tiffany Stratton getting more shine its clear they gave her the video game cover amd the reality show as a consolation prize to make up for possibly now not being part of Wrestlemania and no there is talk she not even top 5 anymore smdh. She might be falling by the waist side already smdh

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao @ these responses

Triple h is in charge baby, his golden girl got the push of a lifetime...while vince golden girl held the title for a year and seemed like an afterthought when triple h had the books..

She was booked like trash in NXT, vince seen her and said oh no this is money ..royal rumble performances, classic vignettes, classic star making angles, headline wrestlemania, tested her too see if she can handle the business passed with fly colors and rewarded her again...

While big nose gave rhea one of the greatest pushes of all time and she has no effect on business

And people pretend like they don't see it..

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she held the title 3 times
is undefeated at WM and was gonna face Charlotte this year if she wasn't hurt :dead:

shes ok

Titles mean nothing in this era, it is about presentation and tv time you guys sit here and talk title wins like it means anything since triple h got the book, she was afterthought as a champion

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the run Bianca has been on in the last 2-3 years I don’t think it would hurt if she slide down the card just a little bit.

I’m not saying she should lose every week but she should trade wins and loses with another chick that’s trending upwards or is at Bianca’s level.
So you saying Jade Cargill will surpass her? Smdh

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
There’s a lot of delusional dudes on here when it comes to Bianca.

She’s probably going be the one to dethrone Rhea next year and you guys will still complain

Now for this year I can see her and Naomi helping out Bayley and maybe facing Kairi and Asuka for the tag titles.

But let me guess it should have been Bianca in the title spot not Bayley, one of the original horsewomen who’s been here for years without her own singles match at mania?

Foh