WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of some of you fools slandering Becky for not being believable because she’s lost some weight yet y’all praise the 140 pound flippy cosplayers week in and week out :scust:

the coli clown female wrestling enthusiast are some of the biggest hypocrites IWC

these are the same clown's that cried when ever sasha lost to charlotte like charlotte wouldn't absolutely ragdoll sasha lil ass in a shoot

these nikka's were disgusted and dumbfounded that Ronda Rousey an actual (olympic and ufc combat sport champion) being portrayed as dominant...... but it's Bianca mediocre collegiate huddler that should get the bruno sammartino title reign

:russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the coli clown female wrestling enthusiast are some of the biggest hypocrites IWC

these are the same clown's that cried when ever sasha lost to charlotte like charlotte wouldn't absolutely ragdoll sasha lil ass in a shoot

these nikka's were disgusted and dumbfounded that Ronda Rousey an actual (olympic and ufc combat sport champion) being portrayed as dominant...... but it's Bianca mediocre collegiate huddler that should get the bruno sammartino title reign

Trash ass post :camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I've never seen a more worthless champion and an 'force myself on you' bytch like Rollins, he might as well squeeze his head in Cody's ass. This potential great build is going downhill real fast. They've killed my interest with Seth's forced involvement.

Lol

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
damn, i missed half the show. I woke up Saturday* morning with a fever and cold. I'll try to finish this afternoon before RAW. I woke up and Rhea was celebrating.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

No daps

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
The irony of some of you fools slandering Becky for not being believable because she’s lost some weight yet y’all praise the 140 pound flippy cosplayers week in and week out :scust:
Sickening behavior
#nofrailwrasslers
full