WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
we not gonna shyt on Alexa Bliss but then prop up Roxanne every week
Roxanne in year one of Reality of Wrestling was better than year 7 Alexa Bliss lmao that’s not even a comparison. Only thing they have in common is being small. Roxanne can actually wrestle. Alexa could throw a punch at a sheet of paper and the paper wouldn’t even move.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
They delivered 2 good Elimination Chamber PLEs in back to back years imo

Women’s chamber match was good and although Becky winning was obvious, I’m kinda tired of seeing her in the main event picture. The man gimmick has gotten stale. I was shocked at the reaction Tiffany got but she’s legit and didn’t shrink under the spotlight.

The Tag Team match was fun but went on too long than it probably should. Bates and Dunne aren’t bad but the tag team division is lowkey weak right now. Theres improvements that needs to be made.

Grayson Waller is starting to grow on me and Austin Theory is trending in the wrong direction. It hit me while watching that segment how far he’s fallen…..being Wallers lackey.

Men’s Elimination Chamber was off the chain…one of the best ones I’ve seen. Last year had crazy spots and memorable moments but this one told a great story and it was grueling. I just wished to had seen some blood to make it look even more gritty.

Rhea vs Nia was solid but at this point I think the crowd was exhausted. Rhea was looking fire with the outfit and cheeks hanging out tho…:whew: Nia did a good job and has come a long way as a worker.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I think Trips has done a good job getting Becky back where she was before Vince had her turn heel. But she's gonna have to put in a lot of work to make this Rhea match feel legit.