WWE does not pay residuals to RAW and SMACKDOWN writers

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The E treats their wrasslers like shyt, you think a writer is different? :skip:

Honestly, I wouldn’t expect them to get a kickback from the Network, but they SHOULD get on screen credit. and if a writer comes up with something that makes money they should get a small percentage of merch sold, or at least a bonus.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:laff:
Nobody pimps their employees like Vince McMahon.
And you still got people dying to work for him. Wrestlers don't get insurance or travel expenses, writers don't get credits or residuals.
Wouldn't surprise me if he got kids out there putting the ring together and stringing lights cause they cheap labor.

That dude is a bonafide slave driver
Non top stars get those things paid for them, Cena always had his stuff taken care of.
What a fukked up company to work for
Smackdown's ratings continue to improve so nobody really cares about this shyt, and the only reason Yang is trying to raise hell about it is because he's about to fade into oblivion unless Biden offers him a position.

Daps
tenor.gif

The writing team hasn't exactly been making quality storylines throughout the years either so:yeshrug:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad they passed over my ass for that Assistant Writer gig. :picard:

It's one thing to toil for long ass hours over storylines, plot points and promos you know will get bushed the day of a show by your control freak of a boss that only writes material for his warped sensibilities, but to not be fairly compensated for the work you did do or managed to get on screen? :hhh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
And you wanna know why Vince gets aways with this shyt cause of Delusional marks like this guy making excuses for this shyt :heh:

Non top stars get those things paid for them, Cena always had his stuff taken care of.

Smackdown's ratings continue to improve so nobody really cares about this shyt, and the only reason Yang is trying to raise hell about it is because he's about to fade into oblivion unless Biden offers him a position.